• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Vault Hunter are you going with for your first playthrough?

• Moze the Gunner

Votes: 403 20.9%
  • Amara the Siren

Votes: 504 26.1%
  • Zane the Operative

Votes: 360 18.6%
  • FL4K the Beastmaster

Votes: 664 34.4%

• Total voters
Dec 20, 2017
Just pre-ordered on Epic Store (the first time I've spent money there)! Pre-loading now. Let's do it!! Either FL4K or Amara. We'll see.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Weird question.. but is it normal if you are gamesharing on PS4 after you download the preload instead of the countdown timer showing up like on the primary PS4 account, when you click the game icon it say "cannot use the content, purchase from playstation store." On the secondary?
Anyone know if this is normal? Just would like confirmation.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Using the script redeemed like 13 000 points, how would I go about earning more? I kinda only want the heads for characters completion sake, the guns...ehhhh maybe someday.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Well, I just watched a few trailers to get the remaining points and I finally have the Maliwan legendary. I already got the skins I wanted so I think I'm done with the VIP system for now!

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm going to go with Moze. That mech is giving me Titanfall vibes.

Presskohle

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I have ~50k points and redeemed nothing. Not interested in low level weapons I'm gonna toss away after 20min.; kinda cold on the skins and I don't like those goofy heads. :|

Bloodsent

Oct 25, 2017
So I need to cash in points for on 8 VIP weapons from BL3 (4000 points a pop), no other rewards will work, for the Maliwan gun? So I need at least 32000 points?

SvennusDemonicus

alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
I've never been able to complete a borderlands game but I really wanna try this. Is it understandable to newcomers?

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017

Stopped on Moze twice in a row. Dread it... run from it...

8qckzbq.png

Destiny still arrives.

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
Using the script redeemed like 13 000 points, how would I go about earning more? I kinda only want the heads for characters completion sake, the guns...ehhhh maybe someday.
Took 15 minutes for me. Saw 2 videos and the surveys were really short. for the extra 3000 to get all the heads. Check the activities tab. The launch trailer is for about 900 points

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I didn't bother with the skins tbh, they look kinda bad. I got the Maliwan legendary and all three of the BL3 VIP guns however. Sitting on 12k points atm.
That's why I only bothered with the Relentless Puma and only because I wanted to get the eight weapons done. I at least think the Zane skin looks good, which is convenient considering I will main him for my first run.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
For those planing to go with Zane, how do you plan to deal with the action skill split ?
What i mean is that in order to make those effective you have to invest in more then one tree to unlock some augments, but that means perhaps not reaching the capstone skill in your playthrough ?

jinkx

Sep 11, 2019
New member here

I just wanted to share that my copy shipped early and It's waiting for me to get home

I've waited so long for this, beyond happy

Hope you guys enjoy the game :)

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
Just bought the deluxe edition. I was torn on what to get but once i saw that first dlc comes out in February I went with deluxe. Feb is so far away and by then I might be busy or the season pass might become cheaper after

AimLow

Dec 10, 2017
I'll play as all of them eventually, but Fl4k will be first. I really don't even care if it's just a spiffier version of BL2. Still one of my favorite series OAT.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Just bought the deluxe edition. I was torn on what to get but once i saw that first dlc comes out in February I went with deluxe. Feb is so far away and by then I might be busy or the season pass might become cheaper after

What? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to come out before the end of the year. Not sure where you got that February date.

Borderlands-3-Fall-Winter-2019-Roadmap.jpg

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
What? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to come out before the end of the year.
It says it right here, I might be wrong but

https://www.vg247.com/2019/09/02/bo...ntent-calender-dlc-release-timeline-revealed/

Gearbox also announced a schedule of free content drops (above) leading up to the first DLC drop by the end of winter 2020 (February). The 'Bloody Harvest' event sounds like a Halloween event to us, and Maliwan Takedown sounds like a hefty free update.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Jim Sterling has a video out called Borderlands 3 reviews based on broken unfinished version of the game. That better not be true. It would surprise me if it's broken and unfinished after so many years of development and boy I would be sad as hell. This is a must buy for me.

JustInsane

Oct 27, 2017
I fee like I'm the only one that didn't do the VIP rewards. Like there's going to be enough loot in the game as is

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Jim Sterling has a video out called Borderlands 3 reviews based on broken unfinished version of the game. That better not be true. It would surprise me if it's broken and unfinished after so many years of development and boy I would be sad as hell. This is a must buy for me.

Jim Sterling overreacts about literally everything. The game is far from broken and unfinished.

Oct 25, 2017

Doubt the season pass will be cheaper. Usually the base game is what drops in price fast. Honestly you made a poor decision. For $20 extra you could have season pass and now you will be paying $50. Even if it drops to $40 or $30(highly unlikely) you are still in the red. Deluxe edition is the worst edition!

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It says it right here, I might be wrong but

https://www.vg247.com/2019/09/02/bo...ntent-calender-dlc-release-timeline-revealed/

Gearbox also announced a schedule of free content drops (above) leading up to the first DLC drop by the end of winter 2020 (February). The 'Bloody Harvest' event sounds like a Halloween event to us, and Maliwan Takedown sounds like a hefty free update.
I think it's just assumption on their part. If it was really coming out in Feb 2020, Gearbox would have just plainly said so on that picture I posted. Or at least say something like 2019 Fall/2020 Winter instead of 2019 Fall/Winter.

It's more likely that the 2 free events will be in October and November while the 1st campaign DLC will be around the holidays. I can't see them only releasing 2 free events between now and February while the game is hot.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who's psyched and ready to pre-order, but who hasn't pre-ordered a single PC game ever (outside of my familiar, safe Battle.net zone with Blizzard games), I need an adult to help me!

What are the dos and don'ts? Storefronts to think about? Versions to think about? etc.

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
Doubt the season pass will be cheaper. Usually the base game is what drops in price fast. Honestly you made a poor decision. For $20 extra you could have season pass andnow you will be paying $50. Even if it drops to $40 or $30(highly unlikely) you are still in the red. Deluxe edition is the worst edition!
Idk man I have like 50$ for the whole month left in my bank lol, I had 53$ in my card so I added about 30$ to get it for the cosmetics. I'm a sucker for customization and poor as fuck right now but I'll live with this decision and buy the season pass sometime next year when I have extra cash and nothing to play

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who's psyched and ready to pre-order, but who hasn't pre-ordered a single PC game ever (outside of my familiar, safe Battle.net zone with Blizzard games), I need an adult to help me!

What are the dos and don'ts? Storefronts to think about? Versions to think about? etc.
Greenman Gaming is safe, it has/had a 10% off sale with VIP rewards...I just ordered my copy today.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Literally like 2 reviews had technical issues and we already know there's a big day 1 patch coming

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jim Sterling overreacts about literally everything. The game is far from broken and unfinished.
The review copies apparently were, which were actually Epic accounts with the older version attached, and reviewers asked not to mention the broken stuff as it'll be fixed on retail. Though Jim points out, maybe some are fixed, some not, problem is nobody knows and they cannot comment on any of them.