• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Vault Hunter are you going with for your first playthrough?

• Moze the Gunner

Votes: 403 20.9%
  • Amara the Siren

Votes: 504 26.1%
  • Zane the Operative

Votes: 360 18.6%
  • FL4K the Beastmaster

Votes: 664 34.4%

• Total voters

FamousLastX

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe it's finally almost here. Hoping the console versions run smooth enough, or else I might need to double dip and grab it on PC. Already had it preordered on Xbox though so figured I'd just play it on that if it runs smoothly enough.

YonderOne

Nov 29, 2018
Perth, Australia
Bought the game from Fanatical, code redeemed but is not in my library. It's supposed to be there as there's a huge space there:

InkedEpicGamesLauncher_j0vuoA2uRo_LI.jpg

Anyone else having problems (if they bought from Fanatical or otherwise)?

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017
Super excited for this. Solo all the way for me, so I'm leaning towards either Zane or FL4K.

vix

Nov 18, 2017
My copy is finally processing and should be here on Friday, fingers crossed.

Iceman2343

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to play the game after I get off work tomorrow (East Coast US here.) I do have have to wait till 10:30pm though.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I've never played any of the Borderlands games (I have Borderlands 2 in my Steam Library) and am conflicted on whether or not to pick up B3...I'm not into co-op games...can I play this as a straight single player game without any co-op and still enjoy it?

Feenix

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2017
So when DO we get reviews or impressions from console versions?

is there a secondary embargo or are they (2K) being shitty?

Oct 27, 2017
I've never played any of the Borderlands games (I have Borderlands 2 in my Steam Library) and am conflicted on whether or not to pick up B3...I'm not into co-op games...can I play this as a straight single player game without any co-op and still enjoy it?

Yep.

I mostly played BL1 and 2 solo and enjoyed it quite a bit, especially trying out the different classes.

Bamboozled

Sep 11, 2019
Yep bought from Fanatical. My library doesn't even have that empty space. Not hopeful that this gets fixed before release.

I'm having the same issue. Logged a support ticket with Epic, they can't help because the key was purchased through Fanatical. Haven't had any response to my support ticket or facebook message to Fanatical but I have found others on Twitter having the same problem... Really hope this is resolved soon.

EDIT: So apparently this is happening with ALL Fanatical BL3 keys?

Last edited:

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, Zane getting what seems like my Titan's Ward of Dawn bubble has me reconsidering my first character choice.

Oct 27, 2017
I think Zane is going to be my first choice as well as I want the game to be more about the weapons I get with my skills being a complement of sorts rather than focusing on melee combat, a mech, or pets. I'll eventually play with them all though.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very tempted to check out the skill trees ahead of time on the website but...I'm trying not to!

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
I think Zane's bubble shield augment has tipped me over. I usually like pet classes, but that's usually dependent on pet AI being decent. I think Zane will have a good mix of solo survivability while also offering something when I play with friends.

Plus, I missing my Destiny Bubble Bro.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I think Zane's bubble shield augment has tipped me over. I usually like pet classes, but that's usually dependent on pet AI being decent. I think Zane will have a good mix of solo survivability while also offering something when I play with friends.

Plus, I missing my Destiny Bubble Bro.
Zane has a pet. Two actually lol

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Made a FL4K build

Will use the skag pet mostly, build focus on buffing up pet attack and FL4K's damage output with the Stalker tree capstone skill. Lots of health regen on FL4K too, 50% of which will also affect your allies so you could say it's an, I think, ok build for co-op purpose too.

Will of course tweak depending on class mod/anointed gear but that's what I'll go with.

EDIT: Tempted to switch "sic' em" with "fast and furryous" i'm not sure how good the skag attack command will be but I might prefer gun damage/movement speed for FL4K with the latter skill. Sure, I need to have more than half of my health but considering the robust health regen the build provide it shouldn't be too difficult. 25% gun damage/10% movement speed is pretty hard to ignore.

Last edited:

Bahlor

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Guess we won't see base console performance and splitscreen before the game is officially released, right? :( hope it's fine.

Bahlor

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Yeah...kinda worried about that but I remain hopeful that it'll run well.
ya me too, we're starting a 3 player coop session with my son on Friday evening. Would be a shame if it wasn't playable in base ps4 splitscreen :-/ But looking at Borderlands 2 I'm quite optimistic here, because that was smooth as hell. Stable 30fps would be totally fine.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
ya me too, we're starting a 3 player coop session with my son on Friday evening. Would be a shame if it wasn't playable in base ps4 splitscreen :-/ But looking at Borderlands 2 I'm quite optimistic here, because that was smooth as hell. Stable 30fps would be totally fine.
Giving you positive vibe and hoping it'll go as planned! c: