• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Vault Hunter are you going with for your first playthrough?

• Moze the Gunner

Votes: 403 20.9%
  • Amara the Siren

Votes: 504 26.1%
  • Zane the Operative

Votes: 360 18.6%
  • FL4K the Beastmaster

Votes: 664 34.4%

• Total voters

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
4 more days until the ghosts are gone 🥳🥳🥳

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
What are some good Amara builds that don't need specific equipment? I love her fist of elements tree but also really love guardian angel. Playing a weird hybrid now.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What are some good Amara builds that don't need specific equipment? I love her fist of elements tree but also really love guardian angel. Playing a weird hybrid now.

There is a build that goes down both of those trees and it's one of the best builds for survival. It's best used with fast firing elemental weapons that can ricochet a lot of bullets.

This person in general has a lot of videos on so many good Amara builds. Should check them out.

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got a the new Siren class mod to drop tonight and got 3 in about an hour. This shit is so fun when you set yourself on fire and run faster than I thought was possible in this game. And when you hit an enemy at full speed they melt. I'm not even properly specced in Mindfulness yet either. It's almost like playing as Lilith again. This is the way a Siren should be. Why would old ass Zane be the fastest? Makes no sense.

Jan 10, 2018
I finally got a the new Siren class mod to drop tonight and got 3 in about an hour. This shit is so fun when you set yourself on fire and run faster than I thought was possible in this game. And when you hit an enemy at full speed they melt. I'm not even properly specced in Mindfulness yet either. It's almost like playing as Lilith again. This is the way a Siren should be. Why would old ass Zane be the fastest? Makes no sense.
Bah. I've been farming those 2 haz-mat pricks for days and not got a single driver class mod to drop.

I do fancy trying this Tediore Moze build but the cutpurse deathless drops from a ledgendary hunt rakk that's a pain in the ass to kill, and getting the exact kind of shotguns to drop will takes ages too.

May just have to wait for the next round of buffs and nerfs and hope I already have the right gear for the next OP builds.

Being able to reroll annointments on gear for a price would be amazing in the future too.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I got that new shield from Wotan (Version.0?) not sure what it actually does though.

Oct 25, 2017
Bah. I've been farming those 2 haz-mat pricks for days and not got a single driver class mod to drop.

I do fancy trying this Tediore Moze build but the cutpurse deathless drops from a ledgendary hunt rakk that's a pain in the ass to kill, and getting the exact kind of shotguns to drop will takes ages too.

May just have to wait for the next round of buffs and nerfs and hope I already have the right gear for the next OP builds.

Being able to reroll annointments on gear for a price would be amazing in the future too.

Are you playing on Mayhem 4 because it only drops from Mayhem 4.

Last edited:

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Reached 50, enjoying Normal Mode on Mayhem 1. Getting decent drops. I have to say, though, I'm dreading the level cap increase. I have no interest in having all my equipment depreciate. Especially those that are mission rewards.

Badgerst

Oct 27, 2017
Man with Mayhem 4 farming, I so need the guardian rank bonuses glitch to be fixed.

i think I could smoke Wotan on M4 if I can get back to respawning with full shields and health.

Gearbox hello?

Oct 27, 2017
Really need to get around to trying this raid before the matchmaking pool dries up.

the grind of the Halloween event really did a number on me in terms of wanting to take a break

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
Can PC saves be used somehow on ps4? I love to get the tediores and lumps and other legendaries with specific anointments.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
OC do not steal

20191203_225945.jpg

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On PS4 Pro, what should I be playing this on? Resolution mode or performance mode? Which one has the least technical hiccups?

EDIT: And holeeee HELLis there any way around this annoying fucking inventory bug?? Seems like it's a widespread problem, too, and not just me. HOW have they not fixed this yet?!

Last edited:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
On PS4 Pro, what should I be playing this on? Resolution mode or performance mode? Which one has the least technical hiccups?

EDIT: And holeeee HELLis there any way around this annoying fucking inventory bug?? Seems like it's a widespread problem, too, and not just me. HOW have they not fixed this yet?!
Performance mode especially once you hit the later levels

What inventory bug?

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Performance mode especially once you hit the later levels

What inventory bug?

Item icons not displaying correctly, not aligning the proper name with the correct weapon. It's odd. I googled it and the issue comes up for a lot of people, it would seem. On Reddit and on the official BL3 forums there are posts on it. Just google "Borderlands 3 inventory bug".

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017

Because the holidays just happened and QA for this game takes a long time

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Oh that bug

Yeah it usually goes away very quickly and doesn't come up 100%, plus it's not that big of a deal imo

Honestly the game had much worse inventory related issues in the past I completely forgot that one still existed

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Like just restarting your session should fix it

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017

I hope the hot fixes will fix it this week but usually if you quit the game it fixes it. Also scrolling down in the inventory menu clears it as well.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone recommend at good Altas Assault Rifle? I am currently using a rifle called cost effective optimized q system and I am mowing through enemies.

I finished the campaign and working through the side missions on Mayham 1 to get to level 50. I am level 46 at the moment. In Mayham 1 it's not nearly as effective as it was so it's time for an upgrade.

Is there a particular area to farm higher level cost effective optimized q system rifles or is it a random drop?

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone recommend at good Altas Assault Rifle? I am currently using a rifle called cost effective optimized q system and I am mowing through enemies.

I finished the campaign and working through the side missions on Mayham 1 to get to level 50. I am level 46 at the moment. In Mayham 1 it's not nearly as effective as it was so it's time for an upgrade.

Is there a particular area to farm higher level cost effective optimized q system rifles or is it a random drop?

That is the best Atlas assault rifle. Carrier is the only other good so far.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if anyone would be interested in this but I just started farming at level 50 after taking a break from the game. I'm getting lots of duplicate skins, class mods, etc. and I usually give those to my friend but at this point even they have a lot of the dupes I'm getting now. I don't have many people on my friends list that play BL3 so if anyone wants to add me I can start sending you whatever dupes I don't need. I'm on PS4. Most of them will be for Moze but I hang on to a lot of other stuff. Just feels like a waste to sell some of this stuff and I love that you even have the ability to mail stuff to your friends. I know most people here are probably already maxed out but if you're new or you just like free stuff then I'll add you to my "mailing list" and send you some stuff on occasion.

I've got stuff like the Ravenous Skin (Moze), The Transformer (Level 50 shield with 100% resistance to shock), and the Siren's Mark (Legendary Trinket) just sitting in my bank. Message me if you want to and just let me know what character you use so I know what kind of cosmetics you might want. Or just name specific things and I'll send them your way if I get a dupe.

Last edited:

xxx shiv xxx

Oct 26, 2017
Ohio
Not sure if anyone would be interested in this but I just started farming at level 50 after taking a break from the game. I'm getting lots of duplicate skins, class mods, etc. and I usually give those to my friend but at this point even they have a lot of the dupes I'm getting now. I don't have many people on my friends list that play BL3 so if anyone wants to add me I can start sending you whatever dupes I don't need. I'm on PS4. Most of them will be for Moze but I hang on to a lot of other stuff. Just feels like a waste to sell some of this stuff and I love that you even have the ability to mail stuff to your friends. I know most people here are probably already maxed out but if you're new or you just like free stuff then I'll add you to my "mailing list" and send you some stuff on occasion.

I've got stuff like the Ravenous Skin (Moze), The Transformer (Level 50 shield with 100% resistance to shock), and the Siren's Mark (Legendary Trinket) just sitting in my bank. Message me if you want to and just let me know what character you use so I know what kind of cosmetics you might want. Or just name specific things and I'll send them your way if I get a dupe.
I hadn't had time to get into the game much, only level 12 or so if I remember correctly, with a Moze. Any extras you want to unload I'd love to try out, PSN is xx_shiv_xx.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Are the ghosts gone yet? I've been avoiding the game mostly because I didn't want to deal with a halloween event that refused to go away lol