• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
WsI3aD6.jpg

l6cwrmj.jpg

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This looks awesome. I've been playing BL2 (4k textures) recently and this is much nicer with some great new features.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The alt-fire stuff looks really excellent, and the enemy diversity is off the charts. Awesome stuff.

castaction

Oct 28, 2017
I was thinking picking amara but after seeing zane i will maybe pick him up for my first playtrought

Gameplay Reveal Event Summary
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
  • Tedidore guns are explode into MIRV rockets
  • Refill all ammo button added to vending machines
  • Item of the day deals appear on the vending machines without having to click in
  • Borderlands 3 is bigger than all the other Borderlands games
  • More boss fights than any of the previous games
  • Loot lost and found has been added. It will grab loot that lands in unreachable places
  • You have player quarters themed to your vault hunter that can be modified with decorations and features
  • Marcus is taking over for Crazy Earl as the upgrade merchant (Costs cash to upgrade)
  • Moxxi is back as is her slot machines and tip jar
  • Travel animation take place in players view and are initiated by them
  • Can go between planets at will
  • Hammerlock gives missions to kill certain beasts and has a trophy room to display kills
  • Elle runs the docking bay
  • Crazy Earl is back with "Veteran Awards"
  • Vehicles can be looked at in the bay
  • Drop Pods get you to a planet
  • Maliwan guns can change elements
  • Cryo can be used to cool weapons
  • Varkids are back
  • Laser beams are back
  • There are some very big bosses
  • No microtransactions
  • Campaign DLC planned
Updated the OP with the new info

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
SO happy about cross play. This could make me double dip! I wonder if I can get away with buying the deluxe edition with season pass on one platform and the game on the other.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
so just to 100% confirm, because I did not see any of the stream --

in MP there will be personal instanced loot this time? that is a dealbreaker for me, I don't want to deal with ninja looting anymore

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
so just to 100% confirm, because I did not see any of the stream --

in MP there will be personal instanced loot this time? that is a dealbreaker for me, I don't want to deal with ninja looting anymore
You can choose between instanced loot or the classic system instead

Oct 25, 2017

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I just need to know one thing :
Does our character talk and interact with the NPCs like in Pre-Sequel ? That was the best thing that this game did.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Oof, one of the characters has some of the flattest voice acting I've ever heard about a few minutes ago in the Twitch stream.
I thought it was a Gearbox presenter off camera at first, but I'm pretty sure it was in-game.

"one of these people killed my family I want you to figure out who so I can get my revenge."
But the voice actor didn't out an ounce of emotion into it, it was like she was reading the lines for the first time or something.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Did anyone got echocast working with any app or is it PC browser only?

Why did no one ever mentioned this, at all? Nothing for this question is on the website, I mean most viewer are from phones and consoles anyway, no? So why not explaining this completely if it's working here or not?

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
So since this seems to not be doing anything new with matchmaking as far as I can tell, how exactly did that work in 2 or Pre-Sequel. It's been a long time since I played 2. Can other players just join your game anytime? Can you set it for private or public. Can you actively matchmake with randoms or can you only set your game to public and hope people join?

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
So guns will have alt fire modes now?
Not all of them, I think. Vladof, Maliwan, Atlas, I think Torgue, those all do. Tediore has a reload gimmick, CoV has infinite ammo, Jakobs does Jakobs things (plus ricochets), Hyperion has their usual stuff plus a shield when aiming down sights. Not sure about S&S.

Status
Not open for further replies.