• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I'm so hyped but won't play it at release, sadly.

I've been replaying all three games, now that I can on PC, and man, Physx hit performance a lot on 2, but it looks amazing. On TPS it runs much better and looks gorgeus too on my QLED

Apr 8, 2018
File size is showing as 39.98GB on Xbox:
R0wC7tM.png

Preload starting soon?

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
How does anyone manage to unlock the legendary gun that requires unlocking 8 VIP weapons? Will there be 8 seasons before release?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Think it's time to bow out of this thread now especially since the game has been gold for a minute.

See y'all on the other side (i'll probably be back tomorrow lol)

Shortt Sirket

Oct 26, 2017
Indianapolis, IN
Well shit, maybe I am behind in this but it appears that my order for the Crazy Loot Nutter Edition from Gamestop is now missing from My Orders. I am trying to get a hold of someone to figure out what is going on but it looks like they might have cancelled my order for some reason.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Well shit, maybe I am behind in this but it appears that my order for the Crazy Loot Nutter Edition from Gamestop is now missing from My Orders. I am trying to get a hold of someone to figure out what is going on but it looks like they might have cancelled my order for some reason.
Depending on how you checkout at Gamestop the orders don't go to your account; if you use PayPal for instance.

Check your emails.

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
Watching some Joltzdude139 gameplay with Fl4k and early game he got a Confrence Call shotgun, that is nuts.

For those who haven't played 2 the Confrence Call shotgun was the best weapon in vanilla 2, before the DLCs released, still really good though.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
should i go ahead and buy all VIP stuff now? Have they said if there will be another season or how long this will stay up after launch?

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone see any gameplay of Moze with the Bear Fist attachment? There was a quick clip of it in one of the official gameplay vids but I wanna see more of it before I decide on Moze or FL4K.
Thanks!

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Okay, where do I put the last 4 points?

Force Feedback seems like it could be really good or really unnecessary. A couple of points into Scorching RPM's would negate the rate of fire penalty from Drowning In Brass but the penalty isn't that severe to begin with. Scrappy seems awesome all around but I don't know how necessary it will be depending on the weapons I end up using. Finally there's Grizzled... I'm mostly planning on using Iron Bear as an oh shit button but I hear his cooldown is really long so... I don't knoooooowwwwww.

Oct 27, 2017
The Verge did a piece on the main villains and I had no idea they are meant to be famous vloggers that have formed a murderous personality cult.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Here's hoping the loading screens won't be far longer than they were in BL2. Having played Destiny 2 on PC recently, the loading between some planets takes fucking forever. SSD or not.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I saw on the stream that Bahroo was able to rename his Skag pet.
This makes me happy.

Also:

Shower yourself with VIP points just for playing Borderlands: Game of the Year. Plus, it's free to play this weekend on PS4! Must play with a SHiFT-enabled account to receive points.
Learn more ➜ http://2kgam.es/GOTYF2P

Last edited:

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Of all the new stuff shown this week, im surprisingly excited the most about a little quality of life improvement - the ability to change active quest in game with a single button push .
Considering how big the average BL map is , and how many different side quest you usually have going , It can save so much time and tedium .

maouvin

Oct 25, 2017
Blumenau - Brazil
And the map shows the objectives for your other quests too (in yellow - maybe you need to be close to them though). I watched a bit of Bahroo's stream yesterday and the QoL improvements are everywhere.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
I've been mostly avoiding any information about the game since it was announced because I want to know as less as possible, but it's great to know there are so many QoL improvements. One of my only complaints about the previous games was how clunky some very basic stuff was, mostly interface issues. I'm very excited to see how everything's changed for the better.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
They are showing way too much of this game before release, in my opinion.
A friend of mine said the same thing and I kinda don't get it? It's one of those games where the formula has been the same across multiple games and they haven't shown any major deaths. Go kill a bunch of ___ and collect ___ missions being spoiled doesn't really feel like Keyser Söze's reveal.

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine said the same thing and I kinda don't get it? It's one of those games where the formula has been the same across multiple games and they haven't shown any major deaths. Go kill a bunch of ___ and collect ___ missions being spoiled doesn't really feel like Keyser Söze's reveal.

Things such as ability trees, new weapons, new environments. I'd want to save as much as possible for launch.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Things such as ability trees, new weapons, new environments. I'd want to save as much as possible for launch.
I totally understand wanting to go in blind or as close to blind as possible, but I think those are things they kind of have to show off to differentiate the old from the new. I am absolutely sold on just "more Borderlands," but early on in the BL3 discussions the chatter of "this just looks the same," was all over the place. Hopefully you can avoid as much video and stuff as possible. Definitely don't check the official website.

Cripterion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What I'm hoping for is more zones on Pandora. The zone in the video look big enough but we know that pandora as a varied locale due to Borderlands 2, so I'm hoping the full game will gives us a reason to go back to some planets.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Some funny takes in this thread. Feel like people need a more kind version of that Tyler the Creator quote about Cyber Bullying. lol

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not really a fan of what's been shown so far even though I'm generally a fan of the core formula. I always expected something more ambitious for their third outing, especially after how much time's passed. Not quite an MMO mind you but perhaps a more focused approach to Destiny's multiplayer/hub structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.