• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DaiJyoubs

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I need to know more about that freaking teddy bear mission like wtf lol
Day 0, I'm legit hyped!

Kemono

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How's the performance on the PS4Pro?

How long are the loading times? Especially after a death.

Imerty

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't read any preview yet, but what worries me is the whole open-world aspect of the game. I remember liking Borderlands 2, except the part when you needed to go from point A to point B. Considering 50% of the game consisted of doing that, you could say it became a problem really fast for me.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I didn't read any preview yet, but what worries me is the whole open-world aspect of the game. I remember liking Borderlands 2, except the part when you needed to go from point A to point B. Considering 50% of the game consisted of doing that, you could say it became a problem really fast for me.

For Borderlands 2 it was a lot more issue with how everything was structured. They constantly had you running from A to B to A to C to A to B to C to A... They didn't properly centralize anything or give you properly stuff at once to one location. If they have learned from it then BL3's open world could work.

Jan 15, 2018
The guns look a lot more punchy, which is great. I've really missed Borderlands, hoping this turns out as good as it looks.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
In BL3 now you can fast travel from any part of the map now to spawn beacons. So that will help with quests a bit.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Do we have any information about PC requirements? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to run it just fine, but I wanna make sure.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, I'm hype for the game, but I don't want to support Randy Pitchford so I won't be buying it new at launch.

LocoRoco

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
didnt like FL4K gameplay that much, ll be playing Zane or Moze first, cant wait

Last edited:

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Kotaku preview is weird. It's the only one so far where I read the gunplay is on the level of the previous entries when everybody else says it's been improved drastically, and half the preview isn't about the game but the controversies surrounding it.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Can't wait for this. My brother and I were huge fans of the first games, I even bought that Claptrap Edition of one of the games. Due to circumstances I'll be moving back with family come October so I'll definitely look at getting this around then so we can play the new one.

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so I expect to get banned for this but BL3 is the first game in a while where I feel like it might actually benefit from chromatic aberration.