• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
ltARvOv.png

M0YscCQ.png

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8133/Borderlands_The_Handsome_Collection/

No excuse not to get this if you're even remotely interested in picking up Borderlands 3. Gearbox really want folk to pick this up in the run up to 3. Has all the DLC for 2 and Pre-Sequel included so I'd say it's worth even if you own 2 and Pre-Sequel.

Last edited:

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
It's 97%, but on an extremely overinflated base price. $200? what?
I mean, not really. TPS is $40, which....I guess that's a little high considering it's age, but it's not crazy. BL2 is $20. The substantial DLCs are $10, which is normal. Even when compared to the non-normal sales price - you know, the one with BL2 at $5, and TPS at $12, and the normal big DLCs at like $3 - it's 94% off. I'm not sure how someone looks at everything there and says its overinflated instead of it being a lot of stuff to being with. I guess from a quantity perspective, having all the skins is an overabundance of content? But otherwise, no.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
So cheap I bought it for the hell of it, however I already owned Borderlands 2 and a couple of its DLCs. I assumed I'd get codes so I could just give away the duplicates, but it doesn;t seem to work this way with the bundle. Unless I'm missing something. Just a fyi if anyone else was going to do the same thing.

Sha_96

Jan 22, 2019
I finished my BL2 DLC and got all the Pre-Sequel DLC for 2.75$, pretty awesome!

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
I need to wait on shit more... I bought it at 12$

But damn I would have taken it at $6 tho

Tunic

Oct 27, 2017
That's a helluva deal! Easy purchase for me and now looking forward to a replay.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Shit it was 2.85 for me because I own the base BL 2 and Prequel

fenners

Oct 27, 2017
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Includes 37 items: Borderlands 2: Collectors Edition Pack, Borderlands 2: Commando Madness Pack, Borderlands 2: Commando Supremacy Pack, Borderlands 2: Commando Domination Pack, Borderlands 2: Siren Madness Pack, Borderlands 2: Siren Supremacy Pack, Borderlands 2: Siren Domination Pack, Borderlands 2: Gunzerker Madness Pack, Borderlands 2: Gunzerker Supremacy Pack, Borderlands 2: Gunzerker Domination Pack, Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Madness Pack, Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack, Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Domination Pack, Borderlands 2: Assassin Madness Pack, Borderlands 2: Assassin Supremacy Pack, Borderlands 2: Assassin Domination Pack, Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Steampunk Slayer Pack, Borderlands 2: Gunzerker Dapper Gent Pack, Borderlands 2: Psycho Dark Psyche Pack, Borderlands 2: Psycho Madness Pack, Borderlands 2: Psycho Supremacy Pack, Borderlands 2: Psycho Domination Pack, Borderlands 2: Siren Glitter and Gore Pack, Borderlands 2: Commando Haggard Hunter Pack, Borderlands 2: Assassin Stinging Blade Pack, Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Beastmaster Pack, Borderlands 2: Gunzerker Greasy Grunt Pack, Borderlands 2: Psycho Party Pack, Borderlands 2: Siren Learned Warrior Pack, Borderlands 2: Commando Devilish Good Looks Pack, Borderlands 2 Assassin Cl0ckw0rk Pack, Handsome Jack Doppleganger Pack, Shock Drop Slaughter Pit, The Holodome Onslaught, Claptastic Voyage & Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2, Lady Hammerlock the Baroness Pack, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
$3.77 for me, because of the other Borderlands stuff I own.. And I have that in card money just sitting there? ...

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, yeah, I own some of this but not *everything*. At that price might as well finish it off for a few dollars even if I don't plan on playing it again soon.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Never got around to the dlc for 2 when I played this on 360. Guess Ill get it.

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
I played the first borderlands and really enjoyed it. Didn't beat it though. Obviously this is a good price for "more borderlands."

Are these more of the same formula? Basically if I liked borderlands1 I'll enjoy these??

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed it, awesome.
Only played the first one on 360, I'd like to play it again but holy shit it's expensive as hell. It's on sale too, but 60€ to get it with the (mediocre) DLCs, ouch. It balances out if someone wants to buy the three games...

CSX

Oct 27, 2017
https://twitter.com/CSX142857
I had all the games + most dlc already but apparently owning the rest of the dlc in that bundle only cost me $2 so why not :p

BTW how fun is BL2 solo? Only really played BL1 in the past

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the normal price is a marketing ploy a lot of companies used to make you feel as if you're getting a steal. They're listing it as it's original MSRP and not the current MSRP. But as mentioned above, it is truly $3.77 which is still a steal.

Edit: I think it's gone now lol I has already purchased it, decided to click on the link above again, it said $3.72 and original price $129, I hit add to cart just to mess around and it's empty and it boots me back to the home page. Unless this is a glitch on my end.

Last edited: