• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Geoff

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm viewing it as more tongue in cheek than a serious proposal, but it's silly nonetheless.

Possibly but he's PM now, his words carry weight. IDS was on the radio this morning agreeing with him and pledging to 'chip in'. Francois said he'd put a grand down. Where he meant it or not, it's now a thing because he said it.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
I have to be honest. While Brexit is terrible, I can't wait for Boris and all the xenophobes who voted for it to realize they've screwed themselves irreversibly. There's a lot of schadenfreude to be felt from the self-inflicted suffering of racists, and I'm here to feel all of it.

Shame about the other 48% populace trapped in this situation.
Nah I worry their racism and gross stupidity will just keep on ratcheting up and we end up like America where people literally voted for the worst human being on the planet (perhaps bar the truly sick and depraved).

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Boris and fuck Tory cunts.

Fucking pieces of shit the lot of them.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
Regardless of the motivations, can anyone explain why it'd take so much money?
I heard something about it being renovated, so I assume it has something to do with that, but even then....

HazySaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
West Yorkshire, UK
I have to be honest. While Brexit is terrible, I can't wait for Boris and all the xenophobes who voted for it to realize they've screwed themselves irreversibly. There's a lot of schadenfreude to be felt from the self-inflicted suffering of racists, and I'm here to feel all of it.

It won't happen though, they've deluded themselves completely and they'll just find someone else to blame "it's all the EU/immigrants/the courts/Labour's fault!" Boris and his cronies won't suffer any consequences.

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019

Boris will be fine either way and likely already knows how bad this screws the country, he just doesn't care cause he's a tosser

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm...

Boris Begs Brits For Big Bucks: "Ben Will Bong For Brexit!"

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Possibly but he's PM now, his words carry weight. IDS was on the radio this morning agreeing with him and pledging to 'chip in'. Francois said he'd put a grand down. Where he meant it or not, it's now a thing because he said it.

Francois is such a loon.

I'll admit that I find him strangely entertaining (politics aside...) but blimey

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Boris Johnson once called his £250,000 salary "chicken feed". Stupid fuckstick can pay for it himself.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
But... why? Surely even if this meets the funding goal, there's zero chance of it happening. The organizer has zero ability to make it happen. It's sad to see people giving to something like this when there are countless better places that money could go.