• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
A know Jump leaker, Emunopla posted this:

JENckhf.jpg

Jump on me if old.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sakura and Madara BTFO

Wow, didn't expect Gaara and Kaguya (how will this work), and am slightly surprised at Boruto, but not really.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I can fuck with that. The lack of Naruto representation displayed so far felt really weird. Surprised they went with Kaguya over Madara or Orochimaru though. No Sakura is also weird.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Odd they held back so many Naruto characters. You'd think he'd be the headliner. Kaguya was probably them trying to get some more female characters in the game.

Can't say I'm excited for this game. The roster balance is worse then J-Stars and no one I'm really excited about other then Deku and Yusuke.

Where the heck is Giorno?

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
not really surprised at Kakashi but Gaara is a cool pick

kinda weird they picked Kaguya but what ever i guess

also Bort

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
I really have no idea what to fucking expect of this roster and series representation anymore.
Might as well give me Yhwach or more Thousand Year War characters

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
Who asked for Boruto ? D: but seriously Madara needed to be in this game, he probably is one of the few characters who could benefit from its awful artstyle. Cool for Gaara and Kakashi...

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn

tumblr_ok3pkhWipa1vh7ftpo1_500.png

Ah yes! Because when you think of the most prominent villain in Naruto, Kaguya is the first to come to mind! I can't get mad at another female rep, though.

They could've swapped Gaara for Sarada.

Oct 26, 2017
Boruto and Kaguya are probably two of the worst major characters any show has ever had.

When Obito and Madara to get all four of the terrible non Sakura/Sasuke characters in there.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Mami Koyama's official website states that she's voicing two characters in the game. She's Kaguya's VA and also happens to the the VA for Arale, though it could also be for an OC. She also voices Big Mom in One Piece, but I doubt that one would happen.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That's a lot of Naruto all at once. Where have they been all this time?

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine they went with Kaguya because she is the final villain of the series considering she was manipulating events and Madara.

No doubt, but she's not as iconic as Madara or Orochimaru especially. I assumed that was the main criteria for character inclusion at least. Not a massive deal though, just curious. Her voice actor supposedly has two JUMP Force characters though which is even more curious.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Obito should have gotten in before Gaara and Kaguya, damn. Hey should already be announced.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
So how does this work, Boruto come from different timeline than Naruto? Will Boruto acknowledge that the Naruto in this game is the younger not hokage Naruto?

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
I don't care much for Naruto personally, but it really didn't make sense for it to have four less characters than the two other big franchises, so four more Naruto characters isn't a surprise.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Lol Kaguya instead of Madara. Guess they did not know how to implement him because he was too strong and opted to add her instead.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Naruto now has 6 characters like One Piece and DBZ, so that will probably be it. No Madara.
Wow, welp. Guess we gotta wait for Jump Force 2: Climactic Battle or something for him. I figured he or Obito would have been a shoe in for the game, at least one of them.