• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
I have a very bad theory about everything.
Lord Ku and Ohnoki are not creating the Akuta out of nowhere, they require actual souls and the reason they need Mitsuki is because he is a hybrid clone between Zetsu and Toneri DNA. Basically throwing in the Zetsu cause it would be similar to the Akuta. The big WTF reveal of this whole arc is that this all started out after they tried to bring back Kozuchi but instead found a really fucked up defense mechanism for their Village. And to top it all off, Kozuchi=Akkun.

OHHHH MY GOOOD THE AKUTA BETTER NOT BE HIS GRANDSON I'LL SHIT YO

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
I have a very bad theory about everything.
Lord Ku and Ohnoki are not creating the Akuta out of nowhere, they require actual souls and the reason they need Mitsuki is because he is a hybrid clone between Zetsu and Toneri DNA. Basically throwing in the Zetsu cause it would be similar to the Akuta. The big WTF reveal of this whole arc is that this all started out after they tried to bring back Kozuchi but instead found a really fucked up defense mechanism for their Village. And to top it all off, Kozuchi=Akkun.

ohhh god that last part thats prolly it T___T

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He's dying. That Inojin scene foreshadows a death.

Also isn't Kozuchi the guy working now with
Oonoki
?

Sch1sm

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
He's dying. That Inojin scene foreshadows a death.

Also isn't Kozuchi the guy working now with
Oonoki
?

Nah, it's the kid he thinks he mistakes Boruto for when he's in the Hidden Leaf. Said he was about Boruto's age when he died.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Ah I just came across that picture earlier today without knowing what it was refering to and thought it kinda resembled Boruto.

I forgot all about that detail.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
we need Sarada to have an evil crazy Uchiha laugh

ah Uchiha puberty, like regular puberty except you lose your mind

the whole reason Tobirama created Edo Tensei
k59cwq1scjy11.jpg

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
These Tobirama memes are funny. I hope Sarada actually gets to meet him some day.

Naruto vs Boruto sparring match isn't quite the Boruto/Hinata sparring match I wanted, but I'll take it thanks to Himawari and Kawaki being there. Uzumaki family best family. :o

Last edited:

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
So the entire conflict is

Oonoki: Okay, so hear me out. Artificial Humans

Kurotsuchi: There is absolutely no way that will turn out well.

Oonoki: ... but Artificial humans though

Deleted member 35653

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Oonoki's morality has always been grey. He even used Akatsuki as mercenaries.
I understand his plan but artificial humans like Mitsuki are still humans imo. Interesting thematic btw.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Do y'all think something special will happen for Naruto's 20th anniversary next year? I hope so.
Or is it more likely that stuff happens for the anime's 20th anniversary?

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
a lot of nice lightning this episode

lens flare galore lol
QUOTE="Silfer, post: 15356795, member: 18356"]What about a new, unprecedented, video game project?[/QUOTE]
idk do they usually do games for anniversaries?

more like an anniversary is happening and for marketing the game tosses the anniversary push on it

instead of the other way around

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
I don't remember how the Tsuchikane looks like when he was young (I assume we've seen him before) but i guess this Lord Ku is his clone? Am I correct?

The twist wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be, but I guess it does make sense.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember how the Tsuchikane looks like when he was young (I assume we've seen him before) but i guess this Lord Ku is his clone? Am I correct?

The twist wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be, but I guess it does make sense.
yeah Lord Ku is a modified clone like Mitsuki

except he is based off of Onoki while Mitsuki is Orochi

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
idk do they usually do games for anniversaries?

more like an anniversary is happening and for marketing the game tosses the anniversary push on it

instead of the other way around
Lol good point.
Still I'll be dreaming for something at Jump Festa.
Would love a open world Boruto game. Parkouring and train surfing.
Yeah that would be really good! I hope they try something like that again because it's a shame nothing has gone for open-world Naruto since Rise of Ninja/Broken Bond.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Also Orochi not kidding with that curse mark lol

unless he told a half lie and the curse mark isn't there to blow up Mitsuki if people try learning what he is made out of

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
This episode was pretty good in terms of plot developments and things. They had a lot of characters to work with here and I think they handled them well. The overall arc I don't think has been executed great but gotta give props to this ep. Not saying this episode is amazing but I appreciate what it did do.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I wish Naruto just had the freedom to leave and do as he wanted instead of just wait by the landline phone for news and answers.

Shikadai getting the information was best.

Hurry Konohamaru onii chan.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This episode was pretty good in terms of plot developments and things. They had a lot of characters to work with here and I think they handled them well. The overall arc I don't think has been executed great but gotta give props to this ep. Not saying this episode is amazing but I just appreciate what it did do.

I've overall liked this arc, despite some minor execution issues. The only real major issue I've had is how Boruto veers a bit too much on Naruto's territory; he should bee a bit more introspective then what he is.

It's a far cry from the often times outright bad filler of the original Naruto and Shippuden, and if this is what we have to look forward to between manga arcs, I'm perfectly okay with it. It's doing some fairly good world building.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
After being several episodes behind, I finally decided to catch up, did not expect the old man to be behind this

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, it's not like Konoha was directly responsible for them. :P
I mean I guess for the SHINS but Mitsuki was via Konoha funding like during Kakashi's era

they allowed Orochi to have a new lab, allowed to do research, allowed to experiment as long as he is monitered and does it for the leaf

then we have the whole Kote device being under wraps from the other villages

plus Konoha isn't the only one; in "the last" movie we saw that the cloud had a gigantic space shooting laser they developed post war

lol the rock are not even that advanced

Oct 25, 2017
my dreams of naruto raising Boruto along with Kawaki and Himawari, why cant this last forever, they have such awesome chemistry!!!!1

Also Boruto like bonding and smiling like a big kid and being happy when hes with his dad, this is too sweet.

Okay when have they ever did the Unison sign in the anime...cause I need this to happy.

Waits for 2022 when Kawaki finally gets animated, why such a cool design.
Ds8YymQXcAEvuui.jpg

Last edited:

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe we'll see them when Himawari becomes a ninja and they'll be part of that generation.
I don't know if the ages lineup, or what Himawari's actual age is in this version for that matter, but it could be fun.
I have a feeling the higher ups will just stick 'em all in ANBU lol

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
This episode was great. The Curse Mark not being a self destruct mechanism but more of a DNA encryption was cool to see, and it makes it seem like Orochi might actually care more about this Mitsuki than the others. Meanwhile Lord Ku is definitely looking to be an Onoki clone. Big ass nose and the Atomic Disassembly Jutsu. The whole young shinobi died in the last assault thing is Definitely going in the direction I thought it might be going as well, his Grandkid for sure was killed in it.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
yeah I really liked the Boruto chapter this week

more so then the chapter from last month

idk maybe the Uzumaki family is the reason or maybe that Kawaki actually progresses when he is with them compared to ranting like last week with Sarada