• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 17, 2017
In the latest manga chapter,
I really forgot that Kawaki was not a ninja. I guess I'm just so used to everyone being a ninja, I just assume they are. Also I guess Kashin Koji is still just chilling out in the village?

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
no chapter for May, next chapter is in JUNE but having Konoha Shinden adapted for the anime will keep me engaged I feel until then

Kendall

Banned
Apr 22, 2019
So, what are the chances that Kashin Koji (the masked villain from the manga) is actually

Konohamaru's father?

He was able to get into Konoha's barrier undetected (implying he used to be a resident).

Hiruzen and Jiraiya share a Master-Student connection, so it's possible Hiruzen could have had Jiraiya look after his son and teach him toad summons and the rasengan.

Also, Asuma and Koji share similar facial structures.

I imagine Konohamaru would be extremely pissed off at Naruto, his Grandfather, and Konoha if they shielded him from the fact his father was alive as a rogue ninja

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
So, what are the chances that Kashin Koji (the masked villain from the manga) is actually

Konohamaru's father?

He was able to get into Konoha's barrier undetected (implying he used to be a resident).

Hiruzen and Jiraiya share a Master-Student connection, so it's possible Hiruzen could have had Jiraiya look after his son and teach him toad summons and the rasengan.

Also, Asuma and Koji share similar facial structures.

I imagine Konohamaru would be extremely pissed off at Naruto, his Grandfather, and Konoha if they shielded him from the fact his father was alive as a rogue ninja
his Dad and mom were apparently Anbu
main-qimg-1f31f5c4a20de86a1ac8141adbc4a5d8.webp

as for being KK, either KK really gives no crap about Konohamaru then sice he was just going to kill him quite quickly but I remember I saw online something debunking that idea that was well rounded

I'll see if I can find it

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
So
Boruto is a "vessel" for Momoshiki, huh?

This kind of confirms that the Kawaki of the time skip that we saw at the beginning of the series is Jigen, isn't he?

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry bruhs I'll catch up on Boruto when I'm done with HxH.

How the hell is this whole Gungi board game thing so engaging lol

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
by the preview alone I know the first episode of the Mirai arc is going to be hilarious

did you see Kakashi and Gai's reaction to that tree?

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This arc has been very fun with with Mirai playing the straight man to Guy and Kakashi. She really needs to be used more going forward.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
I need to catch up, I'm a few eps behind. I'm glad Mirai is in these eps though, she always seemed really cool.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
so apparently it is just moving to V JUMP magazine, not becoming biweekly/bimonthly

as for the spoilers for this chapter?

Insanity

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
so apparently it is just moving to V JUMP magazine, not becoming biweekly/bimonthly

as for the spoilers for this chapter?

Insanity

Those spoilers sure are something.

I honestly did not expect the TEN TAILS of all things to show up again. I am loving the Otsutsuki lore and backstory tho. Now if only the Hyuga got to tie into all of it somehow...

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Those spoilers sure are something.

I honestly did not expect the TEN TAILS of all things to show up again. I am loving the Otsutsuki lore and backstory tho. Now if only the Hyuga got to tie into all of it somehow...
I think the Jogan plotline will try to connect Hyuga blood as much as it did for the tenseigan

but I don't see some clan appearance stuff and arcs in the future

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think the Jogan plotline will try to connect Hyuga blood as much as it did for the tenseigan

but I don't see some clan appearance stuff and arcs in the future

I'll take it.

Now can we PLEASE learn something about the Jogan? Besides being a poor man's Byakugan with some sort of undefined space-time ninjutsu? : |

OP
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Oct 25, 2017
Slowly catching up with the anime, but I have a good way to go.

On the manga front, things are looking interesting

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
Just caught up.
Shieeeet
suddenly Naruto and Sasuke are not so strong. From what I understood,every Otsutsuki that came in pairs. Jigen must be Kaguya's partner.

Cyborg009

Oct 28, 2017
Just caught up.
Shieeeet
suddenly Naruto and Sasuke are not so strong. From what I understood,every Otsutsuki that came in pairs. Jigen must be Kaguya's partner.
They're still strong to me? They've beaten other Ōtsutsuki members before. 10 tails Madara is still the strongest to me.

I wonder who's Urashiki paid? Maybe Toneri?

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They're still strong to me? They've beaten other Ōtsutsuki members before. 10 tails Madara is still the strongest to me.

I wonder who's Urashiki paid? Maybe Toneri?
But now we're talking about someone Kaguya tier, aka the person it took Naruto, Sasuke, DMS Kakashi, and Sakura to defeat. If he can manage to become as much of a threat or even worse than Kaguya, then this'll definitely be one of the strongest adversaries they've faced.