• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pats Fans Are ________________?

• The Worst

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Trumpers

Votes: 46 15.6%
  • Cheaters

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • The Gata's of society

Votes: 32 10.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 185 62.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Oct 25, 2017
So hypothetically, this is a great year to draft a quarterback right? Asking for a friend.

Yeah, I already know that answer.
Let's just rebuild for another decade and maybe we'll see the Bucs in the playoffs with a semi-competitive team again before I die. Maybe.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
So hypothetically, this is a great year to draft a quarterback right? Asking for a friend.

Yeah, I already know that answer.
Let's just rebuild for another decade and maybe we'll see the Bucs in the playoffs with a semi-competitive team again before I die. Maybe.
Next year is always the best year to draft a QB (until next year comes)

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
So what's this Jerry Jones video I'm hearing about?
https://theblast.com/jerry-jones-racial-video/

"Even though the video was shot four years ago, we're told the fan recently shared it with his group of friends because he thought the current temperature of race in the NFL and the country made Jones' comments relevant. The friends were shocked after seeing the footage.

It was sent to The Blast because the individuals involved thought it was important for NFL fans to see. The source we spoke with said, "F**k Jerry Jones.""

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
https://theblast.com/jerry-jones-racial-video/

"Even though the video was shot four years ago, we're told the fan recently shared it with his group of friends because he thought the current temperature of race in the NFL and the country made Jones' comments relevant. The friends were shocked after seeing the footage.

It was sent to The Blast because the individuals involved thought it was important for NFL fans to see. The source we spoke with said, "F**k Jerry Jones.""

I don't get the joke he's trying to make...is he trying to make a joke about black girls being better than her and that's who her husband really wants to be with...or is he just trying to get her riled up cause he thinks any white person would be upset at the idea of their so being with a black person? :/

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get the joke he's trying to make...is he trying to make a joke about black girls being better than her and that's who her husband really wants to be with...or is he just trying to get her riled up cause he thinks any white person would be upset at the idea of their so being with a black person? :/

He seems drunk and it also seems like someone asked him to say it because they say thank you afterwards. Either way he sucks.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017

Kinda seems to me like the intended "joke" is: "You know he's with a black girl tonight, right? Do you still want to be with him?"

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many drunk Jerry Jones videos we will see come out. I'm sure there are plenty more.

Status
Not open for further replies.