• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pats Fans Are ________________?

• The Worst

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Trumpers

Votes: 46 15.6%
  • Cheaters

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • The Gata's of society

Votes: 32 10.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 185 62.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

Yes blame the coaches and players and dont even look at your issues John.

Execs and owners in this league are making the rift between them and the players wider by the dayv

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the QB position being a tire fire because Elway cares more about #MAGA than #SuperBowl

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
I fully anticipate Elway making a hard run at Cousins, because he sure as shit can't draft a good QB.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
I fully anticipate Elway making a hard run at Cousins, because he sure as shit can't draft a good QB.
He can but not with 22.6 million in cap space. Looking at potential cuts he will devastate his defense

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/denver-broncos

And no "cap magic" wont work with Cousins. there will be multiple suitors and his price will be insane

EDIT2: Know who has quite a bit of cap space and could use Cousins? Minnesota. 51.4 million before making anymore cuts. Also lol the Cowboys are in cap hell again next year. Jerruh really needs a cap guy

Last edited:

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
A-Rodge gonna return from his broken collarbone to single-handedly bring justice and goodness to all in this sad, sorry league

Oct 27, 2017
Tired of people saying Antonio Brown is "one of" the best Wide Receivers in the NFL. He's the best. No one is better. No not even Julio.

Also, Love Coach Dad but the Steelers offense demonstrated yesterday why he was run out of town. Steelers did to the Titans what The Saints and Asterisks did to the Steelers in 2010.

Deleted member 8136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Brothers and Sisters in Pewter and Red - we need to get some positivity back!

Fitz, FITZ-MAAAGIC
*clapclapclap*

NFL-cheerleader-GIFs-buccaneers-bikinis.gif

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Kam Chancellor's out for the rest of the year with a neck injury.

RIP Seahawks. This really is going to be the Eagles year isn't it?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
LOL i see I ain't the only one that thinks the video was a warning shot.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Kam Chancellor's out for the rest of the year with a neck injury.

RIP Seahawks. This really is going to be the Eagles year isn't it?
Eagles will probably get the #1 seed, but I think any of the Saints, Rams, or Vikings could knock them off in the playoffs. And even if they win they'll most likely have the Patriots waiting on the other side. And really no one on this team has won a playoff game as an Eagle, so there's that factor too

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
Eagles will probably get the #1 seed, but I think any of the Saints, Rams, or Vikings could knock them off in the playoffs. And even if they win they'll most likely have the Patriots waiting on the other side. And really no one on this team has won a playoff game as an Eagle, so there's that factor too
Yep. We're too inexperienced in the playoffs which scare me, but now it looks like there's a good chance we go 3-0 in the next 3 weeks putting us at 11-1 heading to LA. That's a good spot.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey

Your defense should be able to eat Keenum/Bridgewater alive in a playoff scenario. The Rams could be a problem, but they're just as experienced as the Eagles are and could really struggle if they can't figure out how to score TDs in the red zone, which they've struggled with all year. It's been mostly big plays and field goals for their offense.

New Orleans I'd agree is probably your toughest challenge in the conference. I still don't trust them though... I refuse to believe a defense can go from paper mache to dominant in one year. Every week I keep thinking "the bottoms gotta fall out on their defense sooner or later" but they keep playing weak offensive teams. I think it'll be a different story down the stretch with their schedule getting harder.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Radio guy on my drive home last night was discussing the Texans QB issues (as usual) and made a comment that basically sums up the state of the league right now. He argued that if the Texans had signed Kap 2 weeks ago the Texans would still in the middle of the playoff hunt and really even now are not out of it. The current 6th see in the AFC playoffs are the Buffalo Bills who just benched their starting QB.

When you think about it you have to laugh. Shits bad

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
#Pray4cdy

In a related note, there were no significant injuries in the last Thursday night fuckball game.

Oct 26, 2017
Please by all the gods no. Not another fucking SB with the Trumpriots.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
If you're cheering for Atlanta on Monday, give me two claps and a Ric Flair!

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Your defense should be able to eat Keenum/Bridgewater alive in a playoff scenario. The Rams could be a problem, but they're just as experienced as the Eagles are and could really struggle if they can't figure out how to score TDs in the red zone, which they've struggled with all year. It's been mostly big plays and field goals for their offense.

New Orleans I'd agree is probably your toughest challenge in the conference. I still don't trust them though... I refuse to believe a defense can go from paper mache to dominant in one year. Every week I keep thinking "the bottoms gotta fall out on their defense sooner or later" but they keep playing weak offensive teams. I think it'll be a different story down the stretch with their schedule getting harder.
Yeah but the Vikings defense is just as legit and the Vikings offense has been good enough. Rams and eagles are a crapshoot, we'll see what happens with that game in a few weeks.

But with the saints, I dunno even if that defense is average and you bottle up the run, there's still Drew Brees. That's what scares me. If you counter what they've been doing so well this year there's still a HoF QB
Please by all the gods no. Not another fucking SB with the Trumpriots.
Well if Ben can handle business in the playoffs this won't be an issue!

Deleted member 8433

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Radio guy on my drive home last night was discussing the Texans QB issues (as usual) and made a comment that basically sums up the state of the league right now. He argued that if the Texans had signed Kap 2 weeks ago the Texans would still in the middle of the playoff hunt and really even now are not out of it. The current 6th see in the AFC playoffs are the Buffalo Bills who just benched their starting QB.

When you think about it you have to laugh. Shits bad
I've been saying it for a while, I'll be very surprised if the 6th seed has more than 8 wins.

Heck the 5th seed probably won't have more than 9 wins either.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any college football team that can avoid a bad loss either right before or right after a big important game?

Status
Not open for further replies.