• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
I dunno why you keep ignoring the fact that I said it was massively simplifying their traits. I'm not even alone on this outlook. I dunno why I even bother replying when everything has been about what I personally have played and seen. I don't fucking care what other people play I've explicitly told in that post it was my own experience. I don't even care if western games sell bajillion times better than Japanese games, that's 100% irrelevant. I don't fucking buy games based on how much they have sold. By that metric COD or any sports game would be the game of the year every year.

Like think about it if I only focus on narrative games fucking Japan would win too cause a vast majority of Visual Novel games are just books with pictures. Except I don't cause I don't necessarily play a lot of those types of games.

At the end of the day who the fuck cares which one is better. Just play your goddamn games wherever they may originate.
Is this a copy pasta or something?