• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
The Guardian posted this story the other day about people contacting them about their Simba Mattress' going soft after a period of time

We bought ours about 2.5 years ago and had started to notice the same on ours before we saw this article. I contacted Simba referencing it and they just agreed to send out a replacement or a refund.

So if you have one and its not what it was, get on to them.

I have to say ours was stunning for the first 18 months to 2 years. They say they've changed the foam now so we shall see.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I thought this was about a kid's Lion King promoting mattress.
What a drag though, a good mattress tends to be expensive and pretty important to good sleep.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You need to get a Nala cushion to keep it hard.
giphy.gif

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Is Simba like a U.K. online mattress brand like the 20 big ones there are here now in the US?

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Is Simba like a U.K. online mattress brand like the 20 big ones there are here now in the US?
Yeah, there are four or five of them in the UK now. They all seem to be basically the same thing.

I sleep on a £300 IKEA pocket-spring mattress. It's fine. The Simba ones start at twice the price.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
The heck is a Simba mattress? Is it like the UK version of a Casper or Lisa?

edit: oh ok

OP
OP
DBT85

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
thanks for keeping the thread bumped at least.

A rival did at one point have an offer code of Mufasa to get a discount.

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
The key is you have to remind Simba who he is

Edit: Since this wasn't nearly as clever as I'd like it to have been, I'm sorry lol. It always sucks when you buy shit and it doesn't end up working as intended

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
The world of online mattresses is a deep, dark, hole. My recommendation is to go the route of "DIY" latex mattresses.