• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Going down to the beach with a buddy to do some acid, another friend is coming with to babysit. Haven't done any psychadelics since sophomore year of college (4 years ago and it was only shrooms) so I'm a little nervous but it'll be fun.
Anyone have any experiences they wanna share? Also feel free to make elon musk jokes you predictible cowards.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
tjDtgVK.png

GravisMors

Oct 29, 2017
I've never understood the want to lose your mind. It's a weird thing but I see it as weakness.

Breaking down your ego is never a weak thing. I'd say being afraid of losing control of ones "mind" is pretty weak. Taking down those barriers is a good way to explore your real self and not get caught up in the bullshit of your ego.

I've never had a better mental reset button than a good acid trip.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy. Just go with the flow. If it is good clean stuff you are in for a treat. One of the best drug experiences there is to be had.
EDIT - Actually I would say it is the best experience to be had. Easily probably.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Against the ToS to talk about breaking the law is it not? Hope to see the ban hammer rain down.

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taking a conservative dose with likeminded and pleasant friends and spending the time talking and walking around and exploring will probably keep your experience pretty light and fun. If it gets too real it helps to have easy access to some comfortable shelter and some blankets and stuff. And don't fight it, fighting a bad thought loop tends to make it worse.

Last edited:

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
Make sure you don't think about your thoughts or else you will freak out. Everyone is staring at you and knows that you are high

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Last time I took acid I went to an arcade. It wasn't the strongest of stuff so I wasn't fully tripping but man, I had a blast. Before we went to the arcade we spent about 2 hours watching Will Smith music videos and laughing our balls off.

Edit: also eat before you drop because you won't want to eat when you're tripping and you'll come out the other side starving.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
lmfao at the people here that don't understand the magic of LSD and/or shrooms. Sounds like you guys should try it more than anyone else!

Oct 28, 2017
Can't believe the animosity you're getting just because you're about to do some acid

It's fun man, have a nice trip. The beach sounds nice. Don't swim too deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.