• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cow

Oct 25, 2017

For those not into boxing, Pulev is a pretty well known heavyweight.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Excusing sexual assault
Not sure what to say when the woman herself doesn't have an issue with it unless she tweeted about it negatively or something.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Nice mix of blood and sweat on his face too, just to make it that bit more disgusting.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
rape culture

Not sure what to say when the woman herself doesn't have an issue with it unless she tweeted about it negatively or something.

you can't...........you.......you can't just kiss people buddy. She was trying to be professional but even so, her reaction in that moment doesn't matter. You can't put your mouth on people uninvited.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did she say anything about it afterwards? I mean not the immediate reaction... but maybe later that day or week?

OP
OP
Cow

Cow

Oct 25, 2017

Whether a victim has an issue with assault or not is completely irrelevant. Sexual assault is sexual assault regardless.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

1. You say it's fucked up and wrong.

2. Even if she hasn't said anything about it that doesn't mean she okay with it.

This is not difficult stuff to understand.

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What do you mean doesnt have an issue? Being in shock or being composed doesnt make assault less of an assault.

Even if she was fine with it unless they were close this is absolutley unacceptable.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Nothing.

I didn't say it wasn't weird or gross.

But if she didn't have a problem with it then we shouldn't have a problem with it.

Full stop.

She is an adult. She can decide what's ok for her.
Actually, we as a society all kinda got together already and decided sexual assault is not okay. Hence the opinions in here, besides yours, all being pretty much the same.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing.

But if she didn't have a problem with it then we shouldn't have a problem with it.

Full stop.

We're aren't talking about her, we are talking about the boxer who did this. But glad to know that you personally know that she was 100% fine with it.

...What? You want to pretend you know 100% what she's thinking about.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing.

Full stop.

I missed how the title of the thread is "interviewer doesn't object to boxer forcefully kissing her during interview"

But you know that, you're just scum who thinks he's being slick.

BlueBird28

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
User Banned (Permanent): Downplaying sexual assault and antagonizing other members, inflammatory false equivalency; account in junior phase
Actually, we as a society all kinda got together already and decided sexual assault is not okay. Hence the opinions in here, besides yours, all being pretty much the same.
We as a society also at one point decided it was a good idea to own black people.

That's a fallacy.

Again, please stop mansplaining to her what it right and wrong.

ADee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Nothing.

Full stop.

Let's say she was ok with it, why does that matter?
Do you think you're allowed to go kiss random people around the town hoping that they are ok with it?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We as a society also at one point decided it was a good idea to own black people.

That's a fallacy.

Again, please stop mansplaining to her what it right and wrong.

Calling sexual assault bad is now mansplaining? I know you're banned now but wow at those mental gymnastics.

dantevsninjas

Oct 27, 2017
Uh, the fact that she loudly says "Jesus Christ" at the end is a pretty clear indicator she wasn't ok with it, so not sure where that dumb take is coming from.