PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/PlayUndisputed/status/1791136581413146733

www.videogameschronicle.com

Licensed boxing game Undisputed comes to PC and consoles in October | VGC

The game will launch with more than 70 licensed boxers including Tyson Fury and Muhammad Ali…
Undisputed will release as a Standard Edition and a Deluxe WBC Edition, which includes access to the game three days early, as well as:

• Fighters Pack including Jaime Munguia, Regis Prograis, Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez, Dmitry Bivol, Caleb Plant and Julio Cesar Chavez
  • Apparel Pack including alternative ring attire for Claressa Shields, Canelo Alvarez, Oleksandr Usyk, Katie Taylor, Tyson Fury and Amir Khan
  • Eras Pack featuring younger fighter versions – Tyson Fury 2009, Canelo Alvarez 2011 and Muhammad Ali 1964

tjh282

May 29, 2019
Need them to patch in pre crash Errol Spence lol buying just to make EA or 2K take notice

Risitas

May 13, 2022
They need to release the next patch before I can recommend this game to anybody. Watch any gameplay video to realize how slow it is and how unrealistic the animations are

But next update they're remaking the punch animations and adding more speed and impact, and honestly the career mode looks very promising but just need a bigger roster

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
The closest we've gotten in over a decade to a new Fight Night. I wish them the best and might try it out (a little too realistic & modern for my taste, but mostly I hope it makes EA consider bringing back FN and maybe even a 3rd group join in

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Had some good fun with this game for a couple of weeks playing Canelo, Wilder etc. Does need a lot of work and ill check out the final version for sure.

AArouet

Dec 25, 2020
Yup, don't know when we'll see another boxing game with licensed fighters again, closest thing was Tyson Fury, and Anthony Joshua being added as DLC to one of the UFC games lol.
I'll try to find more links when I get home, but iirc, the devs behind UFC 5 are apparently working on the next fight night game. I could be totally off. https://x.com/combatesportsm/status/1777765197748277491?s=61

That's the most recent rumour I saw with a boxer confirming its true—but a few years ago, i also saw a whole bunch of stories about it but i'll try to find those later.

AArouet

Dec 25, 2020
I know it's common for reddit but my god does that sub hate this game lol. I've been following it for over a year now. I think it looks beautiful and pretty fun but i'm still waiting for a few more patches before deciding on whether to buy it or not.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, I already picked it up on steam so can't wait to go back once the full release goes live.

Level 7 Boss

Jun 19, 2018
Been following this for a while and it seems mediocre coming from the in depth analysis on YouTube. I had high hopes and hope the game had improved otherwise I'll need to wait another 3 years for next gen Fight Night.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Just finding out now about the Console release date! Can't wait!

I might try to find my old Knockout Kings... Career mode was so fun...working your way up the rankings.

Ah good times.

1692-1.jpg