• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Boxing | OT | - Making the count

Oct 27, 2017
Lopez putting on a show.

I think Kovalev will try to be more responsible behind the jab but Alvarez will be way more confident this time around. Not sure what to expect.

Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Quit blaming the ref. It was the corner's fault.
Quit putting it all on the corner. It's also the ref's job to protect a fighter.

They both failed that man. They both should have stopped it before the knockout.

Do I blame the corner more? Of course, 10 times so. But the ref is not a silent observer in the matter. His superiors will tell him that.

Oct 27, 2017
Quit putting it all on the corner. It's also the ref's job to protect a fighter.

They both failed that man. They both should have stopped it before the knockout.

Do I blame the corner more? Of course, 10 times so. But the ref is not a silent observer in the matter. His superiors will tell him that.
The fighter was cognizant, talking shit, and throwing punches. The ref gave the fighter the benefit of the doubt.

The corner should've protected him.