• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Boxing | OT | - Making the count

Nov 12, 2017
This was a lose lose type of fight for Spence. Mikey gets kudos for lasting against a dominant bigger guy, Spence proves he can beat up a good smaller fighter. I can't rank Spence higher on the P4P list off of this; he needs to beat the champions of the division; not his fault that these fights aren't being made though, I know he's willing.

Oct 27, 2017
I would think you'd have to at least put Spence ahead of Garcia on the P4P list if you hadn't already. He didn't just win the physical battle, he won the chess match in the early part of the fight.

I would think you'd have to at least put Spence ahead of Garcia on the P4P list if you hadn't already. He didn't just win the physical battle, he won the chess match in the early part of the fight.
I never expected anything different, honestly.
I'm honestly surprised so many thought that Garcia would outskill Spence (let alone those who hoped he would overpower him, which was delusional in the first place).

Oct 27, 2017
I never expected anything different, honestly.
I'm honestly surprised so many thought that Garcia would outskill Spence (let alone those who hoped he would overpower him, which was delusional in the first place).
Fair enough. I thought Mikey would have more moments early by timing the right hand, partly because Spence has been so reckless in recent performances.

The duck is official. Wilder turns down DAZN and the biggest fight in boxing to fight Breazeale on non ppv Showtime because he's loyal ๐Ÿ˜‚

According to ESPN DAZN offered him two deals:

- 3 fights, $20m Breazeale, $80m Joshua x2

- 4 fights, $20m Breazeale, $80m Joshua x2, $20m tba