• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Rain King

Oct 27, 2017
Kovalev vs Yarde suddenly getting interesting, after Kovalev jabbing Yarde's head off for seven rounds.

Yarde having his worst round after his best round.

And Kovalev crushing for the rest of the fight. Just too good.

Last edited:

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Kovalev being the vet he is knew what to do and got the stoppage. Yarde put up a fight but his cardio failed him tremendously.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, fuck Andy Ruiz. Talk about letting fame and money get to his head. Once that money came in, the humble family man completely changed.

hanging out with Logan and jake Paul too. How low can you go.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
The Logans are easily the worst part of that video. He just seems to be enjoying his 15 minutes otherwise.

Tekniqs

Oct 26, 2017
man i love andre ward's insight. he allows the other two to talk the majority of the time, but the nuggets he drops are on point.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The scores were just fine tbh. I gave Campbell 3 rounds and that was probably because I like him more. Giving him 1-2 rounds was perfectly fine.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Not done deal, my bad, but being "finalized" according to them. Sounds like Canelo getting what he wanted, which is maybe what caused the rift between he and Oscar?

Nah you aight lol. I misread your "done deal' as literal. You probably meant more along the lines of your newest post. I understood you better after my post.

I'm going to need to read more on it. From just that post on r/boxing it does seem like it is being finalized. It's too soon for Kov.

Stalwart

Banned
Feb 4, 2018
It's official. I am mad that canelo is choosing him out of his prime. He is on some bs lately. I hope kov wins...

EEXBGulUYAAKVXj

f0rk

Oct 25, 2017
It's not like Canelo's been waiting, it's a big jump up in weight and does way more for legacy building than anything Crawford or Loma are likely to try.

Deleted member 2834

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's doing Sergej a favor by giving him another huge payday at what should probably be the end of his career. It's interesting that Canelo's apparently not even asking for a catchweight, which I think he could have done had he wanted to. It's not like Kovalev had much leverage at the negotiating table. Perhaps LHW is just the weight Canelo's comfortable at. I'm pretty sure we'll never see him back at 160.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
He's doing Sergej a favor by giving him another huge payday at what should probably be the end of his career. It's interesting that Canelo's apparently not even asking for a catchweight, which I think he could have done had he wanted to. It's not like Kovalev had much leverage at the negotiating table. Perhaps LHW is just the weight Canelo's comfortable at. I'm pretty sure we'll never see him back at 160.

I think Canelo wants the belt.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Canelo is moving up 2 weight classes I think anything could happen, but I would still bet on a comfortable Canelo win.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wallin's a game opponent.

Good strategy to just attack Fury's body instead of swinging and missing at his good head movement.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This has become a war.

Fury can bang when he needs to. Looks like he'll survive this as long as that cut doesn't stop the fight.