• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Once Fury started winning I think Weeks made the decision to just ignore the cut. Most other fights would have been stopped.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I think you can attribute the way Tyson fought to having zero respect for Wallin's power, especially in the latter rounds. I don't think he'd fight that way against Wilder.

Oct 25, 2017
Easy UD for Clenelo.

Kovalev is just picking up his retirement cheque.

wtf, Nigel Benn coming out of retirement at 55 to fight Saiko Bika.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
It really sucks that I've never seen a Spence fight live. I'm always doing something else :/

Can't watch tonight either 🤔 I think he's just too skilled too. He's going to beat Porter tonight.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wild fight. Porter's doing what he wants to do, but I think Spence is baiting him.

Spence is landing some really clean shots between Porter's flurries, and working the body as well. Porter might break down late.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Fun fight so far.
I know nothing about boxing really
But Porter looks like a rabid dog out there. Just tenacious and mean.
Spence looks technical and precise

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Porter going to be throwing bombs this last round, amazed that he's still going this hard so late

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Great heart by Porter, but Spence had the highlight and dealt with the aggression well.
Amazing Porter was still standing.