• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Amir Khan has agreed to fight Terence Crawford (20 April) RIP

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
I expect Khan to get an early lead. Crawford's a slow starter and Khan's a fast one.

Terence will wear him down though.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I expect it will follow the same script as his fight with Canelo but just go 3 rounds longer.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got Crawford winning but I wouldn't sleep on khan, he is fast and very skilled.
Yes, Khan is fast and technically skilled, but his chin lets him down at the world class level, and he unfortunately has a style that's very offensive based and constantly puts his chin in danger and exploited by his opponents. Going against Terrance Crawford, arguably the best boxer in the world right now, who's just as fast, if not slightly faster, with better power that's fresher, younger, and better defensively with a great chin and Khan has no chance.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
This guy Caleb Plant's showing a lot of discipline so far. Making the most of what he has.

Stalwart

Banned
Feb 4, 2018
dam good fight so far. caleb is really accurate and fast, he has to calm down and stop getting hit though.

Oct 25, 2017
Hearn's offer to Wilder for the Joshua fight in April:

60/40 split
-Guaranteed US Rematch
-70/30 Or 50/50 Rematch Split (Depending On First Result)

Will Team One Champion. One Face finally find their balls or will they continue ducking by demanding 50%?

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hearn's offer to Wilder for the Joshua fight in April:

60/40 split
-Guaranteed US Rematch
-70/30 Or 50/50 Rematch Split (Depending On First Result)

Will Team One Champion. One Face finally find their balls or will they continue ducking by demanding 50%?
Pretty certain Wilder-Fury rematch is happening first.

Not to mention the WBC is mandating the rematch happens first.
www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/25778377/wbc-tells-deontay-wilder-tyson-fury-make-deal-rematch

It's hilarious how blindly you take everything Hearn says to create this false narrative that somehow Wilder is ducking Joshua.

Last edited:

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny because after Jacobs fought Golovkin and before Canelo fought Golovkin, I would've picked Jacobs to outbox Canelo. However after Canelo fought Golovkin twice, I feel the opposite is going to happen. Canelo may even score a late round KO.

Oct 25, 2017
In
Pretty certain Wilder-Fury rematch is happening first.

Not to mention the WBC is mandating the rematch happens first.
www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/25778377/wbc-tells-deontay-wilder-tyson-fury-make-deal-rematch

It's hilarious how blindly you take everything Hearn says to create this false narrative that somehow Wilder is ducking Joshua.

There's nothing agreed or signed for a rematch with Fury. They have an offer for the biggest fight in boxing, the biggest money maker and they're ignoring it.

Wilder recently said Joshua was ducking him, then he was begging, so why's he continuing to duck the chance of becoming undisputed champion and making an insane amount of money over two fights?

The offers have been made for April as Warren confirmed Fury's, and Whyte his.

Hopefully, this talk of Fury and Joshua being announced next week is true.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In

There's nothing agreed or signed for a rematch with Fury. They have an offer for the biggest fight in boxing, the biggest money maker and they're ignoring it.

Wilder recently said Joshua was ducking him, then he was begging, so why's he continuing to duck the chance of becoming undisputed champion and making an insane amount of money over two fights?

The offers have been made for April as Warren confirmed Fury's, and Whyte his.

Hopefully, this talk of Fury and Joshua being announced next week is true.
I never said there was anything agreed or signed for a rematch with Fury, only that that's what Fury and Wilder have been working on and the WBC has mandated it. Just because Hearn made an offer doesn't mean anything. Your posts always come across misleading because it lacks any type of context and you purposely use it to paint a false narrative.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Prediction time: I'm going all in on Pacman turning back the clock and knocking out Broner, despite how far fetched that might seem. lol

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
If Pac's still sturdy, he'll beat up Broner. Broner's even more of an underachiever than Zab Judah was.

Stalwart

Banned
Feb 4, 2018
easy work for browne, dam didnt expect domination. anyone saw the lights turn off for some seconds? crazy lol

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Broner looking to get outworked as usual. Dude always falls behind because of this.

He does much better when he wakes up and starts throwing.

2ndTuXx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If pacquiao can't maintain this level of activity, he's gonna get into trouble with broner late

And Broner is durabile as fuck so theres a good chance of that happening

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Broner looks like he has been spending years trying to figure out how Floyd defended himself, barely figured that out, and learned nothing else.

2ndTuXx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pacquaio getting robbed. Pac needed a knock out to get Floyd

Floyd coming back to fight Broner lol