• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
ESPN was advertising like the Kovalev fight was starting at midnight EST. Fuck me this other fight is only on round 4?

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Lopez putting on a show.

I think Kovalev will try to be more responsible behind the jab but Alvarez will be way more confident this time around. Not sure what to expect.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Haha Lopez doing the hammer dance in the back while the ref is counting and then comes with a flip and makes fun of the guy in the mat.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Was the ref fucking asleep? I mean look at that replay. Even after the knockdown he barely reacted.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Quit blaming the ref. It was the corner's fault.
Quit putting it all on the corner. It's also the ref's job to protect a fighter.

They both failed that man. They both should have stopped it before the knockout.

Do I blame the corner more? Of course, 10 times so. But the ref is not a silent observer in the matter. His superiors will tell him that.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Quit putting it all on the corner. It's also the ref's job to protect a fighter.

They both failed that man. They both should have stopped it before the knockout.

Do I blame the corner more? Of course, 10 times so. But the ref is not a silent observer in the matter. His superiors will tell him that.
The fighter was cognizant, talking shit, and throwing punches. The ref gave the fighter the benefit of the doubt.

The corner should've protected him.

jchap

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe the Cowboys practice facility is capable of hosting events like this

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know the name, whatever!
It's all good. Now you do know. LOL

200.gif

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
5-1 Kovalev

I thought Alvarez would win given how he started the round, but Kovalev outworked him yet again.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow @ 2 116-112 scores. The fight was not that close.

Kovalev damn near put on a clinic against Alvarez.