• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's too bad Joshua ducked him. We'll never get the fight until it's not what it should have been. I don't think Joshua would stay for much longer in the sport if he loses a second time, I feel he'd retire.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Fury is awesome and charismatic. His boxing skills are insane for a big guy and is entertaining for those that aren't casuals.

ob1.gif

Joe_Bush

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
Fury rules because he's this colorful character the media just eats up and then he gets in the ring and he's so methodical. I don't hate watching him from like a tactical standpoint but I could see the casual fan getting bored

EDIT: lmao he knocked him out right as I finished this post whoops

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Main event mismatches do nothing for me. This whole thing did nothing for me.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Geez look at all that head movement god damn.

And he was put in the corner and just went "nope, I'm getting out, and moving you in the corner now."

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
It won't happen or be prioritized but I think I sort of want to see Ruiz/Fury more than anything else. I think Fury's reach, power and technique ultimately win out, but still.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Andrade out here trying to get that Canelo fight. Let's do it. Wanna see how he stacks against someone that's better than him defensively.

Missed out on the Charlo fights. Saw the ko from last week via YouTube though. Will probably do the same for tonight's fight.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Curious to see what Andrade can do at the top level. He's the most physically gifted at 160. We'll see what he can do with it.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The newest Ring Magazine features Naoya Inoue on the cover. Not a photo though, he's drawn by George Morikawa, the creator of Hajime no Ippo. This is fantastic. For a second I forgot about them putting Ronda Rousey on the cover a few years back.

rsz_c1_ring_9sept19final-page-001-770x1068.jpg