• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Update:
To catch people up...

A few days ago, there was this reddit thread:
18tVflT.png

Last night, ske7ch tweeted:

This morning, Klobrille tweeted the following:

D1doNxtWsAEI92R.jpg

The community has realized the logos look similar to the following:
97ljfwdawkf5.jpg

The background of the image also matches the MCC menu background:
D1dtOnKW0AAU4Nu.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmOuNQ1Ovs

Summary: Halo MCC for PC is close to release. E3 release or announced at E3. Not sure.

a1c1f2b45c382cfd0672473e8cc838a5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Halo 5 would have been better but ok I guess.

Wonder if you will have to rebuy if you own the Xbox 1 version.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I dont think i'll believe any MCC on PC talk until i can actually see it running on my computer.

Would be nice if they make it so that if you own it digitally on Xbox you instantly get it on PC, but at this point I'd be willing to pay for it too.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I hope it has cross-buy. I've been meaning to pick it up on XBO since I got my X, but I haven't made the jump.

Buddha0991

Oct 25, 2017
I say crossplay should be a toggle on matchmaking settings and only for unranked, also crossplay should be available for custom games and campaign/spartan ops co-op

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there supposed to be Halo news during the HCS Invitational at SXSW?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I dont think i'll believe any MCC on PC talk until i can actually see it running on my computer.

Would be nice if they make it so that if you own it digitally on Xbox you instantly get it on PC, but at this point I'd be willing to pay for it too.

I mean, it's in Game Pass and will likely become a Play Anywhere title if/when it comes to PC so I would expect that to be the case.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Really hope this boosts the population of players. I've heard from a number of Classic Halo stans out there who did not buy an Xbox One who claim to be starving for it. Let's see if it's real.

Chasex

Oct 29, 2017
Would be a nice goodwill gesture after canning halo online which was the best Halo game of the past 10 years.

Banamy

Oct 27, 2017
Huh. No infinite gameplay at e3 last year because they didn't want to make current gen look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.