• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
So it begins.

BD 1+2 HD Collection while announcing the 3rd game would be the best case scenario.

Might be something to look forward to after Project Octopath hits.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm curious if we'll get the first 2 games in one cartridge or Bravely Default 3.

Either way, I'm hyped.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
OMFG yes. Would play the shit out of this again. That battle theme fills me with so much happiness

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
This is Platinum's W101 tier of tease, I would love a double Bravely Default+Second pack since I still have to play the latter.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8112

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Btw that says "Happy merry Christmas". Weird that they're teasing it like that, unless we're getting a Christmas present.

Deleted member 31092

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I'm curious if we'll get the first 2 games in one cartridge or Bravely Default 3.

Either way, I'm hyped.

0fc.gif

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well would you look at that.

It's going to be great seeing those backgrounds with a higher resolution.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's a tease but I would definitely buy the games again on Switch.

Shepherd

Oct 25, 2017
Love both Bravely Defaults, even with their faults. Incredibly charming games with a great battle system.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I don't get the tease vibes from this as much as from the Platinum one, but who knows

I think just because it's Christmas themed, putting a Switch in there makes a bit more sense. Plus, isn't the BDFF team already working on Octopath for Switch?

Deleted member 1839

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well if we're talking about "teased" stuff I'm still waiting on my Wonderful 101 port. I kinda want that more than Bayo 2.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
SHIT. Might not bother getting a 3DS anymore if this turns out to be true. Sorry, PQ and PQ2.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
So it begins.

BD 1+2 HD Collection while announcing the 3rd game would be the best case scenario.

Might be something to look forward to after Project Octopath hits.

This! Definitely this :D.

Oh man this is excellent news! Both BD 1 and 2 were really amazing games and there *needs* to be a sequel. Man and it'd be a chance to get the collector's edition right off the bat, too...

Enforcer

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is the second one worth playing?

Enjoyed the first one but I don't think I wanna 'repeat' those Acts.

Diddy Kong

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I could see this happening for sure. Square has been shockingly supportive of the Switch thus far.

hersheyfan

Oct 25, 2017
Manila, Philippines
Fantastic! I'd be in for a quick and dirty combo pack of the two Bravely games as well, as I never got around to playing Bravely Second.

I'm not sure I'd buy a rerelease of the first game by itself, though, even with an HD coat of paint.