• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
RoSij7ixyqlvNXyrKUaSHSxTfLSL5gB8jkGRnBLcv3e6bzX1sjZ1Pt5CiHGNQQKHdNx-

iOS / Android

Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.

Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.

We have an Era clan, search for it and ask to be invited. Let the leader know that it's you from Era or state your Era name.

Description:
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don't let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team's safe and try to crack open your opponents'. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.

UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.

BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you're the greatest Brawler of them all!

CONSTANTLY EVOLVING
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.

PLEASE NOTE! Brawl Stars is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Brawl Stars.

Features:
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master

Common Brawlers
"Shotgun Shelly loves to run and gun! Her trusty boomstick makes sure no one gets in her way."
"Town Sheriff and resident hair model, Colt enforces the law with long range accuracy and a mighty fine smile."
"Bull Blanco is like a bull in a China Shop. A bull with a double barrel shotgun."

"Nita Littlefoot is the latest in a long line of Tribal shamans. Her spirit animal is the Big Baby Bear."
"Junker Jessie is a hillbilly girl genius who fashions dangerous gun turrets from scrap."
"Bo the Eagle Hunter is the greatest bowman the Tribes have ever known. His arrows are simply explosive!"
"Dynamike is a retired miner who misses the favorite part of his old job - blowing stuff up!"
"When Brock's not lighting up the battle with rockets, he's lighting up the dance floor with his smooth moves."

Rare Brawlers
"El Primo was hit by a meteor from outer space, giving him superhuman strength and unrivaled charisma."
"After losing his fans to a rival band, Poco fills every waking moment trying to find the perfect riff to win it all back."

"Barley just wants to be a regular barkeeper. Grind his gears though - steam comes out and bottles start flying."

Super Rare Brawlers
"Darryl is a shotgun-toting, double-wielding robot who's ready to roll!"
"A former Pool Bot made obsolete by a newer model, Ricochet is banking on his amazing angle-calculation skills to become a great Brawler."

"Penny is a plundering pirate, who shoots a devastating broadside of gold coins at them scoundrels."

Epic Brawlers
"Piper de la Prim is always the Belle of the Brawl. All class to begin with, she was also top of her class at sharpshooting."
"Frank is a hard-hitting dude, and a real physical specimen. His super will shock and awe!"

"Pam is an iron-willed lady who keeps the extended Junker family in order."

Mythic Brawlers
"Mortis the undertaker puts people in coffins. Despite his spindly frame and apparent years, he moves with surprising speed."
"What's in the cards for you? This mystic from a far away land has come to read your fortune. It simply says: DEFEAT!"

Legendary Brawlers
"This enigmatic creature just appeared in town one day. Nobody dares to ruffle his feathers - not anymore."

"Leon shoots a quick salvo of blades at his target. His Super trick is a smoke bomb that makes him invisible for a little while!"
"This strange desert dweller is the last of the cactus people - as far as we know."

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
YEEEESSSSS THANK YOU! I wanna try Leon before he hits nerfed :( Although I'm new to the game but I'm actually doing pretty good :D

Redria

Oct 28, 2017
I haven't enjoyed a mobile game as much as this one in years, super easy to pick up and have a quick game. Only slight problem I have are the drop rates for new characters which are ludicrously low, but I guess that's sort of standard for free to play mobile games.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
I haven't enjoyed a mobile game as much as this one in years, super easy to pick up and have a quick game. Only slight problem I have are the drop rates for new characters which are ludicrously low, but I guess that's sort of standard for free to play mobile games.
Indeed. I've been opening big boxes and now have 16 characters. I need LEON!

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
Fun game...Been playing for about a month now fairly casually and I've unlocked 12/22 characters. My only issue is with the monetization model in this game. Loot boxes, 4 different currencies and can't even buy heroes directly. Other than that it's fun and I'm enjoying it.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Fun game...Been playing for about a month now fairly casually and I've unlocked 12/22 characters. My only issue is with the monetization model in this game. Loot boxes, 4 different currencies and can't even buy heroes directly. Other than that it's fun and I'm enjoying it.
I actually the loot boxes are pretty fair. They tell you the % chances from the start and a "luck" value for increases chances of getting rare brawlers if you don't any of them already.

PJduMnzt7I22IYK58TDxHg1lqrmsOOQvWNbpPwOfV0i2SLL1QSwL2C0qnwwKiRko6hq8xo26n84PANaJxD_nUvnYRN-B-QiOnlY-zyFFdP7QJ7TEjdZ9IWoaw5f6E9U4LPLTFA1RtUkGK0SKKtv3xDjWEbIXkJBRn1Cr1y7PC3-i4w9kWzD6qIcYipJ9fsFMhdbaThA0Nm1btvLFfRODtCMeZoZMiA1cTUsE8jyV6SZAxKYjkpuXYTf4n4UjcrOf69QTESxzDHMsNsUCqrXzu186BA40xYaEEFx5CjFZQNh82_CfY9cO8G_QfVlPQzsgjYshFCrMUAQ-8YbdnGWWJu0dRCdep9BTSHQivXLk288zFKQXcwHeMftF3QOBokF23INFJV1CKRhA8-Nr5kSh_sP6Gu5LwQfVXJ2F9_OleJ5giGH9ZDAA-G3grtMiWrVIJhglTdD3xLDCcw2forzc-K0J6VooVP2Fzr0i3xYCCBFiVphLfeHFVJK5Gp3HuRBWTSOAc137YVqp4yvhUJOKs5h2PjQLmnSGXxO_oG665g47_M0B7_CDMIbjpiIbCGWWIWmmi8guBx9jK3m7Pu6-kcGPItlS3xLHX0t3lksGUBpKhvirOP93-fO6pv3TYvK38uPjaMaBuS-k1Njvn8g6i3IN=w1920-h918-no

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
i've had darryl unlocked for awhile now but I just don't seem to play him right. I'm guessing brawl ball is his strongest sport?

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
i've had darryl unlocked for awhile now but I just don't seem to play him right. I'm guessing brawl ball is his strongest sport?
Yeah, Darryl plays best in Brawl Ball where mobility matters. His damage output and medium health just don't fare well in other modes.

Fun fact though, Darryl is the only Brawler who passively gains his super.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
There's a community here for this game? OH YES! I'm loving this game so much! Never loved a mobile game as much tbh

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
More update news:

-New Brock, Colt, and Darryl skins for Lunar New Year along with a new map for it.
-3 other new skins coming throughout February; Football Bull; Valentines Poco; Popcorn Rico (Ricochet new name)
-New brawler officially confirmed, Gene. Gene launches in Mid-February.

Update is coming "at the end of January"

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
More update news:

-New Brock, Colt, and Darryl skins for Lunar New Year along with a new map for it.
-3 other new skins coming throughout February; Football Bull; Valentines Poco; Popcorn Rico (Ricochet new name)
-New brawler officially confirmed, Gene. Gene launches in Mid-February.

Update is coming "at the end of January"

I assume the new brawler is legendary?

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Biggest change imo is the token count was doubled from 100 to 200. Now I don't need to play during my lunch break to maximize my token gain.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
With so many studios over the years that have copied Clash Royale, I wonder when we'll start to see BS clones :P

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Another update and balance changes were released today:

New Brawler - Carl!
We have a brand new pickaxe wielding Brawler coming later in March!
  • Super Rare Brawler
  • Main attack: Pickaxe
    • Carl has only one ammo slot which is instantly recharged after his Pickaxe returns
    • Pickaxe returns to Carl after reaching max distance or after hitting a wall
    • Pickaxe pierces through enemies
    • Kicking the ball in Brawl Ball does not consume ammo with Carl
  • Super attack: Tailspin
    • Carl increases his speed and starts to whirl his Pickaxe in a 360 degree radius damaging everyone around him
  • Star Power: Power Throw
    • Pickaxe flight speed is increased allowing it to travel and return faster
New Game Mode - Siege!
  • 3v3 game mode
  • Each team has a home base that can defend itself with a cannon, and the goal is to destroy the enemy base
  • Each team tries to collect "Bolts" that spawn in the middle of the map. The team that has collected more Bolts will construct a Robo during certain intervals of the game, the team can then help the Robo to push into the enemy base
  • Since this game mode lasts longer, there are DOUBLE trophies, rewards, and XP!
  • New in-game environment
  • 3 New Maps
Game Balance
  • Heist - Increased Safe health from 36000 to 40000
  • Robo Rumble - After robots enrage in Robo Rumble, they will target the safe
  • Showdown - Healing Mushrooms: Decreased the amount of healing mushrooms in the later part of the game
  • Increased Brawler item (Gems, Energy Drinks, etc) pick-up radius from 1 tile to 1.33 tiles
New Community Maps!
  • Showdown - 4 New Maps
  • Gem Grab - 7 New Maps
  • Brawl Ball - 1 New Map
  • Launch Pads! New interactive map element
New Event Rotation
  • Showdown moved exclusively to the 2nd slot, some of the maps have active modifiers
  • Siege added to the 4th slot
  • Rotation adjusted to include the new maps and Siege
New Skin! (Coming soon!)
New Brawler Visual effects
  • Pam
  • Barley
  • Penny
  • Mortis
  • Royal Agent Colt
Sounds
  • Gene Voice overs added
  • New Clash Royale birthday menu music
  • Lowered Meteor fall volume
Quality of life improvements
  • Ability to sort Brawlers in the Brawler menu and when selecting a Brawler
  • Do not Disturb mode - Ability to mute game invites for the duration of the session, can be set from the social menu
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a bug where you could not see teammate's respawn timer in Duo Showdown if your teammate died while your spawn animation was playing
  • Fixed some in-game hud elements
  • Fixed a bug that caused boss to get stuck in the water after charging in Boss Fight
  • Fixed a bug where bot Brawlers in friendly game room did not have max power level.
Brawler Balance
Barley
  • Increased main attack damage per second from 640 to 680
  • Increased Super damage per second from 640 to 680
Bo
  • Increased main attack damage from 480 to 500
Gene
  • Increased Star Power healing from 100 per second to 200 per second
  • Increased Super projectile size from 150 to 200
  • Super no longer deals damage
  • Super can now travel through walls
  • Super now charges 30% faster
  • Gene Star Power healing effect is no longer shown to enemies
Crow
  • Decreased main attack reload time from 1.5s to 1.4s
Leon
  • Decreased main attack damage in close range from 460 to 440
  • Increased number of shuriken hits needed in close range from 8 to 9 to fully charge up the Super
Mortis
  • Decreased Star power healing from 1800 to 1400
Pam
  • Increased main attack reload time from 1.2s to 1.3s
Darryl
  • Increased Super autocharging time from 20 seconds to 30 seconds

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Siege sounds fun! Hope more new modes are coming as well. Some of the current modes like Gem Grab and Bounty have gotten stale.

Heisenberg726

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah uhh this might be actually the best mobile game I've played yet.

It's really addicting.

Surprisingly not p2w too

ReactionShot

Oct 25, 2017
It's the coin shower event :)

I know that they have made some changes to the token system, but I still feel that the mechanism is a poor design.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
Started playing this again... I really loathe EMZ but this game really does scratch the multiplayer itch for those of us who don't have a lot of time but want a full fledged multiplayer experience.

Been checking out the YouTube channels for any helpful guides..it's strange that all the personalities for this game have the same format/humor and unnecessary padding for their content

the lizard

Nov 1, 2017
I don't even play this game anymore, but I still subscribe to the subreddit. The Supercell folks are doing some really cool stuff with the marketing for this game. Have been running an ARG-lite recently leading up to last night's Brawl Talk, which confirmed that the entire game takes place in a theme park gone eerily wrong. The amount of effort and creativity they've put into this campaign is pretty wild, including a ton of engagement with their hardcore fans. They definitely deserve some recognition for it... worth a watch even if you don't play. They hired actors and everything:

More context:

Reddit thread describing packages sent to Brawl Stars fans and content creators

Shamanoski

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 17, 2021
This is the only mobile game that I enjoy playing and pass some time. The recent balancing are good.

I see Edgar getting nerfed soon cause he's OP right now