• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Me assusta isso ser novidade pra nós também. O que dizem nessas igrejas evangélicas que nem ficamos sabendo?
É bizarro isso. É um submundo que engloba 30% da população.

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Não sei se ajuda a te tranquilizar, mas um amigo meu estava na igreja nesse dia que a Damares falou esses absurdos e disse que mesmo na igreja não foi uma declaração bem vista, um dos motivos de não ter sido muito divulgado na época. Falou que o pessoal lá tá com vergonha de ver isso voltando a tona agora.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
Não sei se ajuda a te tranquilizar, mas um amigo meu estava na igreja nesse dia que a Damares falou esses absurdos e disse que mesmo na igreja não foi uma declaração bem vista, um dos motivos de não ter sido muito divulgado na época. Falou que o pessoal lá tá com vergonha de ver isso voltando a tona agora.
nah, isso nao vale nada. fim das contas é qnem apoio evangelico a trump: passa vergonha, sabe que a pessoa la em cima é uma bosta, ma a alternativa é assassino de criancinha no utero + liberador de viadaje + não quer que pablo vittar morra, então segue o apoio.

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere South
nah, isso nao vale nada. fim das contas é qnem apoio evangelico a trump: passa vergonha, sabe que a pessoa la em cima é uma bosta, ma a alternativa é assassino de criancinha no utero + liberador de viadaje + não quer que pablo vittar morra, então segue o apoio.

É o negative partisanship: mesmo que o povo saiba que Bozo e companhia sejam um lixo, pelo menos não é o PT (e, por PT, leia-se qualquer um que possa ser remotamente ligado ou associado ao PT, tipo Marina, Ciro, etc - a esquerda em geral). É tribalístico pra cacete e absurdamente forte, especialmente nos círculos mais conservadores que já tem uma tendência muito grande à outrificação.

Oct 26, 2017
É o negative partisanship: mesmo que o povo saiba que Bozo e companhia sejam um lixo, pelo menos não é o PT (e, por PT, leia-se qualquer um que possa ser remotamente ligado ou associado ao PT, tipo Marina, Ciro, etc - a esquerda em geral). É tribalístico pra cacete e absurdamente forte, especialmente nos círculos mais conservadores que já tem uma tendência muito grande à outrificação.
É isso mesmo, e tendo em conta que religião é cheia de dissonância cognitiva, não importa que o cara seja a favor de tortura, diga que "bandido bom é bandido morto" e seja também corrupto; sendo contra "os viado", "as sapatão", o aborto e sendo "pela família" e "pela vida", 'tá valendo.

E vejam esse vídeo sobre a saída do Jean Wyllys, exemplo claro de como perder, completamente, o tópico e a razão da discussão, mesmo citando fatos corretos em alguns momentos.
Aviso, ajustem seus Falaciômetros no máximo para não queimá-los.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Hey fellow Era members! I hope this is the right place to make the post lol

I'm going to Sao Paulo next week, first time travelling there, so i was looking for some info about what places are a must see, what activities should I try to do among other things.

Thanks in advance for any advice!! Regards.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I hope this is the right place to make the post lol

Of course it is !

But first ... where are you from (i mean it makes no sense to tell people to go to the japanese part of town if you are already from japan, right?)
What kind of tourist are you ? Do you like more weird restaurants or museums ?
Want to buy a brazilian only Genesis game or have good experiences? xD

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hey fellow Era members! I hope this is the right place to make the post lol

I'm going to Sao Paulo next week, first time travelling there, so i was looking for some info about what places are a must see, what activities should I try to do among other things.

Thanks in advance for any advice!! Regards.
If you have time and money to spare go to the northeast to visit the beaches, if not at least go to a city with a beach near São Paulo

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Of course it is !

But first ... where are you from (i mean it makes no sense to tell people to go to the japanese part of town if you are already from japan, right?)
What kind of tourist are you ? Do you like more weird restaurants or museums ?
Want to buy a brazilian only Genesis game or have good experiences? xD
I'm from Chile, so I'm really looking forward to the japanese part of the city.
I think that I'd prefer to visit museums or places like with culture or great structures ( read about the Zu Lai temple f.e.)

If you have time and money to spare go to the northeast to visit the beaches, if not at least go to a city with a beach near São Paulo
How much time would it take to go there? I'll be for 5 days in total.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I think that I'd prefer to visit museums or places like with culture or great structures ( read about the Zu Lai temple f.e.)

Should be noted that the Zu Lai temple is kinda far since it is on a nearby city

But absolutely go to Liberdade than, legend tells it is the biggest amount of japanese people outside of japan and it shows. It is surreal how it looks like you kinda changed country all of sudden xD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberdade_(district_of_São_Paulo)

The SÉ Cathedral is probably the biggest mix of culture and structures because not only is the biggest church but also is FULL of street preachers in front of it xD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/São_Paulo_Cathedral

Both Pinacoteca and MASP are museums that you NEED to go both because they have beautiful structures AND awesome stuff inside
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinacoteca_do_Estado_de_São_Paulo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/São_Paulo_Museum_of_Art
The municipal theater is also ridiculously beautifull
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatro_Municipal_(São_Paulo)

And ... which is something that any actual people that live in the city will recognize me as someone who does NOT live in the city, the train stations are amazing. The Luz Station is specially beautiful
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luz_Station

Also, go to the Municipal Market and find it's famous Mortadella Sandwich
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipal_Market_of_São_Paulo

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Should be noted that the Zu Lai temple is kinda far since it is on a nearby city

But absolutely go to Liberdade than, legend tells it is the biggest amount of japanese people outside of japan and it shows. It is surreal how it looks like you kinda changed country all of sudden xD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberdade_(district_of_São_Paulo)

The SÉ Cathedral is probably the biggest mix of culture and structures because not only is the biggest church but also is FULL of street preachers in front of it xD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/São_Paulo_Cathedral

Both Pinacoteca and MASP are museums that you NEED to go both because they have beautiful structures AND awesome stuff inside
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinacoteca_do_Estado_de_São_Paulo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/São_Paulo_Museum_of_Art
The municipal theater is also ridiculously beautifull
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatro_Municipal_(São_Paulo)

And ... which is something that any actual people that live in the city will recognize me as someone who does NOT live in the city, the train stations are amazing. The Luz Station is specially beautiful
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luz_Station

Also, go to the Municipal Market and find it's famous Mortadella Sandwich
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipal_Market_of_São_Paulo
Thanks for the reply!!
I'll take a look at the links and see where are those places (trying to make a good plan and see the ones who are near each other to visit then and so on).

If I don't speak portuguese, would I be in trouble?
How is the security there?
Is the food expensive?
I'll travel alone so I'm kinda nervous lol

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

How much time would it take to go there? I'll be for 5 days in total.
With only five days I don't think it is worth it, it is quite far from são paulo. Like I said there are beaches in São Paulo but I don't know much to recommend. There is the alternative of visiting waterfalls.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the reply!!
I'll take a look at the links and see where are those places (trying to make a good plan and see the ones who are near each other to visit then and so on).

Is the food expensive?
You can handle stuff just fine with spanish if you talk slowly, languages aren't that different so odds are spanish might work better than english
Security is bad near Sé, you need to take care when walking around some places but nothing so bad if you just take care i think
Im not sure about food prices, there's lots of places with varying prices and quality, id average 20-25 reais per meal, but can go up a lot if you go fancy.

Visit the Ibirapuera park and the Memorial da américa latina, for some Niemeyer goodness. If you visit the municipal theater try going to Sala São Paulo too, it's our music hall and there are some days you dont need to pay to watch the orchestra playing.

There's a huge book store in the paulista avenue i recommend going just cause of how many books there are but idk if you want that lol look up Av. Paulista Conjunto Nacional(or Livraria Cultura)

I'll try to think up of more places, depending on when you'll go there might be something interesting going on in the city

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
With only five days I don't think it is worth it, it is quite far from são paulo. Like I said there are beaches in São Paulo but I don't know much to recommend. There is the alternative of visiting waterfalls.
Waterfalls would be nice! I'll check if there are some near the city.

You can handle stuff just fine with spanish if you talk slowly, languages aren't that different so odds are spanish might work better than english
Security is bad near Sé, you need to take care when walking around some places but nothing so bad if you just take care i think
Im not sure about food prices, there's lots of places with varying prices and quality, id average 20-25 reais per meal, but can go up a lot if you go fancy.

Visit the Ibirapuera park and the Memorial da américa latina, for some Niemeyer goodness. If you visit the municipal theater try going to Sala São Paulo too, it's our music hall and there are some days you dont need to pay to watch the orchestra playing.

There's a huge book store in the paulista avenue i recommend going just cause of how many books there are but idk if you want that lol look up Av. Paulista Conjunto Nacional(or Livraria Cultura)

I'll try to think up of more places, depending on when you'll go there might be something interesting going on in the city
Thanks for all the info! I've already made the list with those places. It's great since almost all of them are near the city so I could visit them in a couple of days.

How much does it cost to enter? I imagine that places like the art museum, obelisk or the memorial need a fee.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Waterfalls would be nice! I'll check if there are some near the city.

Thanks for all the info! I've already made the list with those places. It's great since almost all of them are near the city so I could visit them in a couple of days.

How much does it cost to enter? I imagine that places like the art museum, obelisk or the memorial need a fee.
The memorial is a cultural center so you don't need to pay to visit it but it might have some paid exposition inside, or some activity, iirc MASP and the pinacoteca(art museums) have some days of the week you don't need to pay, when you do it's usually 10 reais i think, funny thing about são paulo is that most places gonna be either free or have small fees to enter. The theater and watching stuff in the music hall gonna be more expensive but i'm not sure about the prices, tho the music hall has free days as well, really gotta do some research on that im afraid.

Good thing though is that most places are pretty accessible through public transportation, so grab some subway tickets and keep some change on you and you'll save a lot on car rental(it's really not worth it in most of the cases)

Oh yeah another place you should go is the soccer museum in the pacaembu stadium(if you like the sport) and maybe pray the portuguese language museum comes back, either way that one is located in the Luz station, which is a touristic spot on its own and pretty close to one of the museums we've mentioned

I don't live in sao paulo, only in a city nearby, so i really advise researching those because i might be thinking about prices from years ago >_< são paulo has a lot of places to visit and it's a bit overwhelming when you start remembering them all @-@

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Se tem uma coisa que a gente realmente tem que aprender é não esperar que o cristão seja o que normalmente se pensa por "cristão".
Ele vai ser hipócrita. Ele vai ter orgulho de ser hipócrita. Você vai ficar que nem aqueles posts ridículos do quebrando o tabu querendo ensinar moralidade pra alguém que vai na igreja aprender que se viado e macumbeiro aparece morto é a escolha deles por desafiar Jesus.

Nosso número tem que ser maior que o deles porque botar a mão na consciência é algo que simplesmente jamais vai acontecer.

Game Fan

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Thanks for the reply!!

Is the food expensive?

As Platy said, go to the Municipal Market and try the mortadella sandwich. I've been in São Paulo twice and went there both times. You'll get a lot of free food too! The only downside is walking around 25 de Março Street as it's always crowded and people try to sell you everything. Keep your belongings close if you ever go there.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
The memorial is a cultural center so you don't need to pay to visit it but it might have some paid exposition inside, or some activity, iirc MASP and the pinacoteca(art museums) have some days of the week you don't need to pay, when you do it's usually 10 reais i think, funny thing about são paulo is that most places gonna be either free or have small fees to enter. The theater and watching stuff in the music hall gonna be more expensive but i'm not sure about the prices, tho the music hall has free days as well, really gotta do some research on that im afraid.

Good thing though is that most places are pretty accessible through public transportation, so grab some subway tickets and keep some change on you and you'll save a lot on car rental(it's really not worth it in most of the cases)

Oh yeah another place you should go is the soccer museum in the pacaembu stadium(if you like the sport) and maybe pray the portuguese language museum comes back, either way that one is located in the Luz station, which is a touristic spot on its own and pretty close to one of the museums we've mentioned

I don't live in sao paulo, only in a city nearby, so i really advise researching those because i might be thinking about prices from years ago >_< são paulo has a lot of places to visit and it's a bit overwhelming when you start remembering them all @-@
Thank you once again! I've been doing some research about the city, now I'm trying to find what activities or tours are worth doing.

As Platy said, go to the Municipal Market and try the mortadella sandwich. I've been in São Paulo twice and went there both times. You'll get a lot of free food too! The only downside is walking around 25 de Março Street as it's always crowded and people try to sell you everything. Keep your belongings close if you ever go there.
Thanks for the advice! It seems that in SE (which is an area in the city if I'm not wrong) you have to be cautious.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
It's not that there isn't any options, but generally speaking, if you are coming to São Paulo, you are coming for the urban sprawl and not nature.

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere South
Honestly, SP wouldn't even get into my top 10 places to visit in Brazil as a tourist. While it has a lot of shopping, cultural and historical options, the city just isn't tourist friendly at all.

Tomasoares

Oct 28, 2017
I've never gone to SP, but Florianópolis is a nice touristic place, as long as you get aware of the traffic jams...

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere South
Florianópolis is nice because not only you have the beaches and the nightlife, but you're also a quick trip* from a few very different places, like Serra do Tabuleiro (camping, trekking, waterfalls, extreme sports and stuff) or BC (if you want to be fleeced by overpaying for stuff).

*quick trip by Brazilian standards.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Amanhã tem protesto no Brasil todo em defesa dos índios. Aqui em SP é no masp às 16h. Eu vou. Se alguém mais ir, dá um toque, a gente se tromba, dá um oi.

Tomasoares

Oct 28, 2017
Florianópolis is nice because not only you have the beaches and the nightlife, but you're also a quick trip* from a few very different places, like Serra do Tabuleiro (camping, trekking, waterfalls, extreme sports and stuff) or BC (if you want to be fleeced by overpaying for stuff).

*quick trip by Brazilian standards.

Oh yeah, the mountains and the cayons are all amazing here! I highly recommend going in the winter to Urubici, amazing place with lots of really beautiful natural landscapes and good food and wine.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017

o furo é uma materia mostrando que a damares sequestrou uma criança

o erro tá em achar que população dá a mínima pra índio neste país.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
Gente, essa nota do MEC...

DyMYLF2X0AAYlQ4.jpg

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Sabe o que ajuda as pessoas a se importar com os índios?
Vocês nerd largar os pokemão e ir no MASP amanhã. Vamos lá. O tio sblargh conta histórias sobre drogas e filosofia, vai ser legal.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Sabe o que ajuda as pessoas a se importar com os índios?
Vocês nerd largar os pokemão e ir no MASP amanhã. Vamos lá. O tio sblargh conta histórias sobre drogas e filosofia, vai ser legal.
Ok temos dois problemas, eu não sou de São Paulo e não são muito chegado em drogas (eu nem bebo alcool), mas me amarraria em ouvir sobre filosofia.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
Situação nivel: sair de quarta nas balada e chegar nas pessoa dizeno Nao Tenho Papo zmas Tenho Interesse

E ta funfan. Eeee 2019

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

o furo é uma materia mostrando que a damares sequestrou uma criança

o erro tá em achar que população dá a mínima pra índio neste país.
Isso não é noticia antiga? Lembro dela circulando ano passado (e a Damares negando falando que estava é salvando a criança ou coisa do tipo). Então é, não vai dar em nada.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Situação nivel: sair de quarta nas balada e chegar nas pessoa dizeno Nao Tenho Papo zmas Tenho Interesse

E ta funfan. Eeee 2019
Tem gente q vai pra balada q n ta nem ai se vc tem papo ou não, contanto q vc seja bonito/bonita da certo.

As vezes vou com minha melhor amiga pra balada e dão em cima dela tipo umas 20 vezes na noite. Contanto q ela ache a pessoa bonita eles acabam se pegando. Mas só um pega mesmo, pq saiu da balada cada um com sua vida.

Eu vou com minha namorada pq ai caso tem algum babaca q n sabe aceitar um não dela, minha namorada pode intervir com alguma desculpa tipo "Oi amiga vc por aqui???", pq se eu tento intervir ai os macho acha q ta desafiando a masculinidade deles e quer tretar.

É nojento o número de homens q n sabe aceitar um não.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
hom, essa reportagem tem um detalhe interessante

"
Só na União o déficit previsto com o servidores civis é de R$ 44,3 bilhões para este ano —são 727 mil inativos.

Na área militar, são R$ 43,3 bilhões de rombo previstos para 2019, para pagamento de pensões e aposentadorias de 391 mil pessoas."

união com quase o dobro de servidores "inativos" que o setor militar, mas gera um deficit quase que identico ao último.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Se a gente acaba com o exército amanhã, a única coisa que muda na nossa vida é que a gente passa a viver sem medo de golpe militar.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
O Brasil é um país tão fodido que às vezes a gente tem que agradecer de, afinal de contas, ter durado até aqui.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
As FFAA ainda tem ações importantes no pais então discordo um pouco com a noção. No entanto eu concordo se acabar com ~80% amanhã não muda muito.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Acho que não tem nada que as FFAA faça que não dá pra transferir pra PF/Ibama
Aliás, um Ibama com um tiquinho de orçamento do Poder Moderador, que sonho.

Last edited: