• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From Google
2018 Brazilian presidential election results round 2
Results expected around 6:00 p.m. EDT
t1540764000z1.png

DitaParlo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those guys must really really hate the political situation in Portugal if that is how they vote, can only assume politics played absolutely no factor in their immigration or the person piloting the plane told them they had arrived in Turkey and they haven't noticed they are in Portugal yet.
just white rich legal immigrants.

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
I just wanna say before results start coming in, don't be surprised if the distance from Bolsonaro to Haddad is higher than you are expecting, I think the distance between them will be higher than most are expecting.

OP
OP
SoundCheck

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just wanna say before results start coming in, don't be surprised if the distance from Bolsonaro to Haddad is higher than you are expecting, I think the distance between them will be higher than most are expecting.
I was hopeful, but with the results in the state taxes I'm betting 58 x 42 for bolsonaro

E.Balboa

Oct 30, 2017
Florianópolis, Brazil
Worst 2 candidates got to the secound round. There were way better left candidates (Marina, even Ciro arguably), and there were better right candidates (Amoedo, possibly Alckmin).
But no, country is divided between the worst person running (Bolso) and the worst party running (PT). With MDB (the real shitheads) just watching.

So yeah, guess we're fucked no matter what. How fucked? Pretty deep fucked, no doubt. I don't care who wins, we all loose colectively. Brace for impact...

Edit
How fucked up can a country be to elect a fascist

When people loose hope in the system (that has been running for the last 16 years), they turn to whatever it is that promises to change it. Here we are.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It feels really weird how everyone in my circle (exception with my family) is voting for Haddad but the difference is yet so big. At least I know I have friends I can trust.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
When people loose hope in the system (that has been running for the last 16 years), they turn to whatever it is that promises to change it. Here we are.
Naw, that doesnt cover it. Votes from the right were nowhere near as fragmented as those on the left, they coulda voted for alckmin, meirelles or even amoedo. A large swath *wants* exactly what he's offering, not just any change.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Worst 2 candidates got to the secound round. There were way better left candidates (Marina, even Ciro arguably), and there were better right candidates (Amoedo, possibly Alckmin).
But no, country is divided between the worst person running (Bolso) and the worst party running (PT). With MDB (the real shitheads) just watching.

So yeah, guess we're fucked no matter what. How fucked? Pretty deep fucked, no doubt. I don't care who wins, we all loose colectively. Brace for impact...

Edit

Only proves what i say many times, desperate people do desperate things

Ezra

Nov 14, 2017
We are fucked and I don't know how it can be fixed. It's not even about Jair Bolsonaro anymore, but our people.

E.Balboa

Oct 30, 2017
Florianópolis, Brazil
Naw, that doesnt cover it. Votes from the right were nowhere near as fragmented as those on the left, they coulda voted for alckmin, meirelles or even amoedo. A large swath *wants* exactly what he's offering, not just any change.

Neither Alckmin, Meirelles nor Amoedo promised rupture with the system, neither ditched the center's support, neither promised not to trade support for government appointments. It's my guess people is tired of the same old system. Which is understandable, personally. But not with this crackhead of a person... (who will end up doing exactly that, actually).

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
Neither Alckmin, Meirelles nor Amoedo promised rupture with the system, neither ditched the center's support, neither promised not to trade support for government appointments. It's my guess people is tired of the same old system. Which is understandable, personally. But not with this crackhead of a person... (which will end up doing exactly that, actually).
Amoedo did promise every single one of those things tho. And he doesnt have nearly 30years mooching off the state as a no name congressman that got jack shit done to hold against him.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
One year with Bolsonaro as president and no one will say that they voted for him.
Will be Collor all over again.

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil

Quoting in case people not familiar with Brazil's politics arrive .

Sep 26, 2018
This needs to be said brazil is 40% white country yet far right extremism going to win so the left in america just don't expect to win every election when whites become minority.

Deleted member 2426

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This needs to be said brazil is 40% white country yet far right extremism going to win so the left in america just don't expect to win every election when whites become minority.

Brazil is the future of the US. Minority demos aren't destiny sadly.

My deep condolences to everyone in Brazil. Your beautiful country and people do not deserve this :(

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
In 2 years the religious people got the city of Rio, the state of Rio and the Presidency.

On our way on becoming Saudi Arabia.