• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LeonSPBR

Oct 25, 2017
And the 4 years of hell started.

Also people cheering his name and using fireworks disgust me. They are treating this piece of shit like he's our savior or something.

Andrew Lucas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I am so fucking sorry, Brazil. As an American, I hate to see other countries have to endure similar, if not worse, shit that we are currently going through. Be safe, y'all.

It's barely the same thing, the US isn't the mirror of the world. You have no idea what this country has to deal with every single year. You're first world, don't forget that.

Kobra_Zer0

Oct 27, 2017
Wow Bolsonaro actually actually won...this is bad. I am very fearful for Brazil's future, things might go really bad once he takes power. Stay strong brazil era.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
We still have some weeks until he takes over, we have time to prepare

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
My neighbors are screaming things like "kill the left wing", "gays should be dead", "suck it" and a ton of fireworks going on.

We're fucked.

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Also, Doria won for Sao Paulo

I dont know how to feel about this, im willing to give him a chance or the benefit of the doubt.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
The world is so stupid.

The best we can hope for is that America is the first in a line of countries to realize votes for populists/fascists have consequences, even if they say they dardnest things.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
The world is so stupid.

The best we can hope for is that America is the first in a line of countries to realize votes for populists/fascists have consequences, even if they say they dardnest things.

Good luck with that. America has a terrible political system were the Senate and Electoral College do not favor actual good progress.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Christ that's terrifying. If you can get out or start seeking aslyum, please consider it. Stay safe everyone

DitaParlo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DqoOyr_XcAA3Brm.jpg:large

protect your friends

Madrugador

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Expected but still sad to hear. Stay strong Brazil, hopefully it will only last 4 years.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This sucks

Stay safe

I hope for free and fair elections to still happen in the future

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
Good luck with that. America has a terrible political system were the Senate and Electoral College do not favor actual good progress.

The scary part is we probably have more protection in place than half of the countries voting these assholes into power. Even as the system is being exposed for all of its flaws.

Right now my biggest concern are the rainforests.

Afro_Ninja

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think there was no other way.
If Haddad wins, almost HALF of the country had already been brainwashed, manipulated, and would be keeping pushing their ignorant agenda until Haddad was taken out of the seat.

A lot of people will suffer, but I don't think any campaign from the left would have enough influence to revert the manipulation.

Bolsonaro winning is the ONLY way for women, black people, poor people, or any other victim of his speech that voted for him, to learn. they will only learn by the hard way, THIS is depressing... a lot of people to suffer for this to be fixed.

Had all victims been smarter, plus allies, he would had no chance of winning.

Manipulation on online platforms is the problem, and we know since forever that there is no way to fight that, every opposition to that is outdated, and at least 10 steps behind. Until people starts to care more about real life actions than social media rumours and fake news, we are all under their thumbs.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
I'm so sad by this results, it's a shame that the Partido dos Trabalhadores fucked this so badly, SO FUCKING BADLY, that ended up with this result.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn it's november 2016 all over again...
Stay strong, brazilian friends, don't give up.

Ozgiliath

Alt-Account
Aug 13, 2018
We are fucked, the whole world is fucked.

Goodbye climate, goodbye amazon forest, goodbye native inhabitants, say farewell to LGBT rights and a whole other shit.

FUCK!

Oct 25, 2017
It's barely the same thing, the US isn't the mirror of the world. You have no idea what this country has to deal with every single year. You're first world, don't forget that.
You are correct. And I apologize. I sounded disingenuous and condescending, and I didn't mean to be. Still, I'm worried about Brazil, and I want you all to make it through this.

Andrew Lucas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
You are correct. And I apologize. I sounded disingenuous and condescending, and I didn't mean to be. Still, I'm worried about Brazil, and I want you all to make it through this.

That's alright. Yeah, I didn't want an ultra conservative to get elected, but it happened, people chose to hear what Bolsonaro had to say after our old politicians in power ran this country to the ground, and he said what they wanted to hear just right.

My girlfriend was almost in tears, it sucks. Like I said to this one impulsive poster that I doubt is even from here, I just hope this guy does good things for the country, and that it doesn't get any worse. That's all we can hope for.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
My fellow Brazilian friends,

I fear the only tool you have left is violence. Please be smart and only use it when absolutely necessary.

You always have a right to defend yourself.

I hope the best for you all.