• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
That tweet is abhorrent

I simply cannot believe what im reading in this thread, good people of America, rise up and tackle this.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to just report the tweets that MattWalsh guy kept saying about abortion clinics don't report rape or whatever. Blocked that asshole

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I live in Alabama. I know a woman who, at the age of sixteen, was raped. She had an abortion, and was essentially shamed into moving.

I can't express how ashamed I am of my state. I know it won't mean anything, but I'm going to sit and and try to write as eloquently as I'm able why I'm so troubled by these laws and send an email to every United States Senator. Hell, I might write out by hand 100 letters and mail them just so my seriousness is more evident.

I'm so sorry to every woman in America 😔

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha
Nebraska's governor praised these laws, glad most of the replies are dragging him on it. Unfortunately no one is going to vote for more moderate representation, so we will probably be next.

Oct 27, 2017
The next Dem POTUS should go nuclear on these terrorist fucks. Immediately begin removing all federal military bases from every state that tries this shit. These welfare-sucking goobers from Bumfuck nowhere can tell their slack-jawed constituents that the Feds have no urge to force them to accept that we live in a secular society, but we don't have to pay into their state coffers for being scumbags

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Can't we just make these assbackwards states their own country. See how they manage to stay afloat.

Oct 25, 2017
I spent the last 4 years working in a residential center for teenage girls who had been severely abused. I remember getting a girl who was 13 who had just had an abortion because her 15 year old brother raped her and got her pregnant. When I finally quit because I couldn't take the misery anymore, we had a 16 year old pregnant with twins because she was sex trafficked and no one knew who the father was. Her pimp basically abandoned her. I helped treat at least a dozen kids in similar situations. Guess what? Most of those kids were broken near beyond repair.

Every single Republican can go and jump off a cliff for all I care. This shit is sick and I'm literally filled with rage thinking about what monsters they are.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
When Republicans want something done fast they fucking set their minds to it and get it done. Meanwhile the Dems haven't done shit about Barr and Trump. When the fuck is Mueller testifying?

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Why women voted for Trump and his evil nazi brigade even after knowing full well that they think women are less than shit is beyond my comprehension.
I just cannot get it straight in my mind.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
What about the separation of church and state? Can't one argue that the law is rooted in religion and because not everyone is the same religion the law shouldn't even be allowed?

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
This is the most galaxy brain take. The fact that a 12 year old is pregnant is literally proof of a crime. Does this guy think abortion doctors would just perform an abortion on a 12 year old without asking any questions or reporting it to the police?

Seriously what doctor sees a pregnant 12 year old (hell forget doctor what PERSON sees this) and goes "oh that's normal".

Fucking absurd.