• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Right after Trump tweeted about THE FAKE NEWS ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE again.

The right isn't going to care until someone gets killed, and even then, I don't think it'll be enough. Hopefully this is another hoax, but we're in a bad place when bomb threats at major media outlets are a regular occurrence.

Last edited:

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So i guess this is just a thing now, guess they gonna be checking Obama's and co's mail soon aswell just in case

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, one fucking hour ago...

Now. Did he tweet this, and one of his cult members called in the threat...

Or, was is tweet in response to an early breifing about the bomb threat before it started being talked about online....

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Fuck Trump. Enjoy your friday with the Mueller investigation.

Fucking terrorist emboldener.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Or, was is tweet in response to an early breifing about the bomb threat before it started being talked about online....

Obviously the former, assuming it wasn't a coincidence.

The latter requires a massive tinfoil hat

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously the former, assuming it wasn't a coincidence.

The latter requires a massive tinfoil hat

Does it? Doesn't the President usually get briefed immediately about things like this? I figured with that one tweet, 30 minutes after Trump's saying the NYPD was already investigating, it might have happened before Trump's tweet.

Last edited:

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

"Fake News" now = Some developments we're gonna see in the morning. I hope this all comes to a head soon. It's all fucking exhausting.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017

Sometimes I just have to step back for a moment and remember, "This is an official public statement from the President of the United States of America."

It's far too easy to become numb to it all.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes I just have to step back for a moment and remember, "This is an official public statement from the President of the United States of America."

It's far too easy to become numb to it all.
Twitter doesn't feel real like appearing on TV does.

But he's said it on TV, soooooo. Not hiding the fascism.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To lighten the mood a bit, I'm getting a kick out of this impromptu livestream they're doing.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I wish conservatives would just stop.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Does it? Doesn't the President usually get briefed immediately about things like this? I figured with that one tweet, 30 minutes after Trump's saying the NYPD was already investigating, it might have happened before Trump's tweet.

So CNN just didn't evacuate the building for like a full hour while they and everyone in the chain of command up to POTUS were aware of an active bomb threat? What you're saying is crazy talk.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

NYPD Midtown North @NYPDMTN

UPDATE: Out of the abundance of caution, 25 Columbus Circle was evacuated. Members of NYPD ESU & SRG have completed a sweep of the building & deemed it safe. The building has been reopened. The pedestrian freeze has been lifted & traffic on W 58th St. will be opened shortly.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017

The call is coming from inside the... White House?

edit: Threat was called in to CNN at 9:47

Last edited:

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Donald Trump needs to fucking go before someone really follows through.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being so angry at a news network, one which no one under the age of 60 even watches regularly because no one watches television, that you decide the best course of action is to try to blow it up. I'm not sure even PCP could take me to a world as crazy as that.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Just a patriot trying to protect America from the enemy of the people, AKA a news outlet that reports news that gets the baby in chief's Depends in a twist.

Why can't this senile fartsuck hold his tongue for two seconds?

"Boo hoo, fake news!" Fucking moron.

I legit hope he lives the rest of his life in big boy prison. No tanning cream allowed.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Just a patriot trying to protect America from the enemy of the people, AKA a news outlet that reports news that gets the baby in chief's Depends in a twist.

Why can't this senile fartsuck hold his tongue for two seconds?

"Boo hoo, fake news!" Fucking moron.

I legit hope he lives the rest of his life in big boy prison. No tanning cream allowed.

Fartsuck? Did you just make that up?

barit

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
What was the occasion for his tweet? Just another ramble from the lunatic in chief? This guy has clearly lost it.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
But I was told that it was the women and children in the caravan who were the dangerous ones. 🙄

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018

Was this tweet in a reaction to something cause sometimes i feel like he simply throws stuff into the ether like some crazy dude who talks to himself.