• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
My money is on Manafort. I'm not going to get my hopes up on it being anyone but the obvious at this point.

I think it could be him as well. They got him on FARA cold. As far as the money laundering goes, Im sure they'll nail him on it, but I'm not certain they have it all figured out yet.

They can get Flynn on FARA too. Probably lied on his SF86 as well.

Kushner they can get for lying on his SF86 as well.

Can Mueller indict Trump? The obstruction charge is pretty open and shut, so if he wanted to really mindfuck Cheeto, indicting him for Obstruction would be great.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Having one of these bad boys with lunch to celebrate Mueller day
IDShot_540x540.jpg

The Pot

Oct 25, 2017
TN
Any new news yet? I havent been following this stuff much latley.
Is Manafort in prison yet?

Edit: i posted way too late, didnt see this new stuff

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
It's crazy how badly Manafort screwed himself over by joining Trump's team. He could've kept on happily getting money from dictators and no one would've cared.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Manafort down. Patiently waiting for Trump's tweets and the spin from Trump supporters.

This is the first of many many many indictments I suspect.

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
Manafort seemed like a safe bet. Wish it was someone closer to Trump but he'll have to comment on this now. Should make for a good tweet storm.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
And the first domino drops. An obvious one, but he needed to fall.

Anyone know who Gates is? Curious how big it is that he's the second one down.

Regardless, though, it's been clear that Trump isn't going to squirm too much on either of them. Not until Flynn goes down.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Manafort was the Trump campaign manager. You can't claim he's not close to Trump or his campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.