• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
BvS Flash just met CW Flash. Ezra Miller was on CW

EOSQHGQWkAIRfbK.jpg

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
God damn it Slayven. I don't get to watch the episode for an hour. You should've put Crisis spoilers in the thread title.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I guess the advantage of DC not having any kind of coherent plan for a consistent continuity is that they can do whatever the fuck they want and it doesn't matter because nothing means anything.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
When you put them side by side you can see how bad and overdesigned the movie design was.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
This Crisis event is still ongoing? Don't these Arrowverse crossovers over usually end just before the holiday break? At least that how it was before I stopped watching these shows 2-3 season ago.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I hate his Flash, but Ezra Miller seems like a good dude and I love when "movie actors" are willing to slum it on TV a bit. Especially on the CW!

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Man I'm glad I decided at the last minute to watch this shit live as I would have 100% gotten this spoiled. The internet is exploding.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
I just love that the CW is consistently the "fuck it let's try it and see what happens" network.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
so is this the flashpoint that changes the DC cinematic universe or

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I don't like Ezra flash but I love it when they break the rules. Good oh him for joining the fun. It's like if JK Simmons came back in Spider Man lol.