• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 6 days, 4 hours, 56 minutes, 52 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Breaking news: DCEU/Crisis Spoilers....jesus christ what just happen, warning super spoilers

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
So karma is a bitch, for all of the talk about the MCU looks like a "TV show" and it's the DCEU that appear in a TV show.

half /s post.

Last edited:

Stinkles

343 Industries
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know anything about Ezra Miller but he's the best thing about DC except for man of Steel and Henry Cavill.

In fact his superspeed oh shit supes is watching me in real time is the best scene in justice league by a country light year

♡♪!?

Oct 25, 2017
Please let Cameron Monaghan play the true joker in the next crossover. You'e already opened the jack in the box. And you're likely already going to have mutiple live action jokers anyway with Phoenix and whoever might plays him in the Robert Pattison version if that's not phoenix.

♡♪!?

Oct 25, 2017
Miller comes across well here, his Justice League film was a flop with critics, underwhelmed at the Box office and his Flash was often compared unfavorably to the longer TV one, but he wasn't petty about it and agrees to even a small appearance on the CW. Good sport.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
There's also the crossover comic with a few more Earths that I want to get my hands on (Fleischer Superman apparently cameos).

Lynda Carter wasn't in this, was she?