• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ya know what? Screw it.

CG ROMERO

NICHOLSON

CG LEDGER

ANIMATED HAMILL

MONAGHAN

PHOENIX

ALL BEATING UP ON LETO

LET'S GO

LET'S SHOOT IT

Firewithin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Orange County
giphy.gif

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
There is a point where they needed to stop and they've clearly passed it. But let's keep going and see what happens.

Margot Robbie and Gal Gadot when?

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
It's really cool that they did this and kept it a secret. That said-Ezra is so bad as the Flash.

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Hah what a cool moment. I havent seen Flash CW show in forever but this is cool. Love the moment where they are just feeling up each others suits.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's really cool that they did this and kept it a secret. That said-Ezra is so bad as the Flash.
Man they must have just had a camera and the director and snuck Ezra in. As much shit leaks nowadays, that is the only way it happens

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I guess the advantage of DC not having any kind of coherent plan for a consistent continuity is that they can do whatever the fuck they want and it doesn't matter because nothing means anything.

Seeing the X-men show up on Disney+ and New Mutants being MCU, I have a feeling Marvel are taking a lot of notes here.

Just keep it all who cares how contradictory that shit is.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing the X-men show up on Disney+ and New Mutants being MCU, I have a feeling Marvel are taking a lot of notes here.

Just keep it all who cares how contradictory that shit is.
Pretty sure the New Mutants thing is not true, it looked more like an error than anything else to me.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Shit I definitely have to watch all of te arrowverse now. Is there a good list of what to watch?

Welcome to the club. As a Marvel fan, I just watched 500+ episodes in a couple months and had a blast. Had a thread about it:

www.resetera.com

LTTP: The Arrowverse | Arrow S8 - The Flash S6 - Supergirl S5 - Black Lightning S3 - Batwoman S1

ZeoVGM, where you at? -- 11/27 Update It is done. My journey is over. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- As this thread is meant for me to share my experience with the franchise and discuss it with Era, please don't give opinions (good or bad) on...

I used this episode guide:

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
That's interesting, was Ezra Miller Flash never actually referred to as Flash in the movie?
IIRC, he didn't have a name or brand yet and was just barely starting out without a costume when Bruce dragged him in and gave him that ugly suit in JL. I wanna say they just called him Barry cause he didn't really have scenes with anyone outside the JL which knew his identity, but I don't remember definitively.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Except they've already established different multiverse versions of the same character multiple times in the CW shows. So I'm not sure how it's "the dream"? Just because they included the awful DCEU?

If Andrew Garfield was on screen with Tom Holland I would be giddy beyond belief.

I'm going to stop posting now, this is a DC thread and I was trying to offer kudos to them for doing a cool thing, not bicker over my silly one-line post

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
I would love for them to just bring in Cavill Superman for the hell of it. It's very obvious Cavill loves playing Superman (even if he didn't get to be the superman he wanted until the last 30 minutes he portrayed him). I know it will never happen, but still. :(

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Im legit surprised, especially because of all the implications and possibilities this stuff opens. Love when a show surprise you like this.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
I've only been watching Batwoman (and I've seen the first season of Legends of Tomorrow) as far as CW shows go, so does the Crisis episode for Batwoman require me to have watched all the other shows or can I just wing it?

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bring Zachary Levi stunt double to reprise his role as headless Superman, the last shot should be him revealing to be actually headless!

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I would love for them to just bring in Cavill Superman for the hell of it. It's very obvious Cavill loves playing Superman (even if he didn't get to be the superman he wanted until the last 30 minutes he portrayed him). I know it will never happen, but still. :(
I get the feeling that he really wants to portray superman again, but it's only willing to do so if they give him another solo movie. I bet he'd be up for cameos and other stuff, but wants a commitment to a solo movie first. Which was why he didn't do Shazam.

Just a hunch though.

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
The spoilers in the title need to be all caps op. This one is huge. I'm not spoiled since I read comics.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty smart, and can easily lead into Flashpoint movie

The idea of using the tv show canon to fix and launch Flash into a universe reboot event (thus tying the two "crises" together) is the best move DC could do, and surprised they now can easily do it.