• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty smart, and can easily lead into Flashpoint movie

The idea of using the tv show canon to fix and launch Flash into a universe reboot event (thus tying the two "crises" together) is the best move DC could do, and surprised they now can easily do it.

I would be shocked if they put this much thought into it.

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
IIRC, he didn't have a name or brand yet and was just barely starting out without a costume when Bruce dragged him in and gave him that ugly suit in JL. I wanna say they just called him Barry cause he didn't really have scenes with anyone outside the JL which knew his identity, but I don't remember definitively.
Pretty sure the suit was already there when Bruce entered his hide out.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watch the mind behind the Anti-Monitor be:
images-7.jpeg

"Ahoy, ahoy!"

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't do a single universe without it getting fucked up down the line so every attempt is now canon in a multiverse and I can't handle it.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I guess the advantage of DC not having any kind of coherent plan for a consistent continuity is that they can do whatever the fuck they want and it doesn't matter because nothing means anything.
You joke, but that SHOULD be what DC does. Focus on making good individual one offs and franchises without having so many intiatives crammed down director's throats. Create a fun anything goes alternate universe for crossovers if you want. Let Marvel do what they do best, we don't need all studios to have their "consistent tone".

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
I'm guessing Ezra Miller agreed to this to better secure his place as the DCEU Flash what's with the movie being in the limbo.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
They just cameoed Marv Wolfman the original writer of Crisis

n00bs7ay3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
Can't wait for a live action Spider-verse movie starring Holland, Garfield, Maguire, and hell that live action Japanese Spider-man too. Make it happen Sony! Multiverses are cool right now.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
You joke, but that SHOULD be what DC does. Focus on making good individual one offs and franchises without having so many intiatives crammed down director's throats. Create a fun anything goes alternate universe for crossovers if you want. Let Marvel do what they do best, we don't need all studios to have their "consistent tone".
I do actually mean it's an advantage. They should lean into it in the movies too.

Obviously they have attempted and failed to do the cinematic universe, now they are better off just throwing whatever ideas at the wall and seeing what sticks.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate this idea we need a consistent tone for a cinematic universe. In an ideal world we'd have directors able to do their takes of these characters and then crossing them over, which can be done.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I knew they were gonna do something like this, but all my money was on a Cyborg cameo. Can't believe they actually let the Flash play with them. Kudos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Oh and the end of crisis
All shows on the same earth now

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I checked out of Flash a while ago but why is CW Barry freaking out, don't they routinely go to other Earths and meet alternate versions of Flash all the time?

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Man they must have just had a camera and the director and snuck Ezra in. As much shit leaks nowadays, that is the only way it happens

With the way it was shot, I'm guessing they put Ezra in front of a greenscreen on a WB lot in LA, because him being in Vancouver would have definitely been leaked.