• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
NO
p184840_b_v8_aa.jpg

... I'm pretty sure this is the BoP that was in episode 2. The shitty one season deal that came after Smallville, right?

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That was actually pretty funny. Has dc film finally found a sense of humor and levity?

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
So karma is a bitch, for all of the talk about the MCU looks like a "TV show" and it's the DCEU that appear in a TV show.

half /s post.

Last edited:

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know anything about Ezra Miller but he's the best thing about DC except for man of Steel and Henry Cavill.

In fact his superspeed oh shit supes is watching me in real time is the best scene in justice league by a country light year

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
The DCEU is the GOAT entertainment franchise

(because it's now ALL of DC productions hahaha)

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Ezra Miller and Grant Gustin hamming it up for an entire episode would be amazing if it ever happened

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Please let Cameron Monaghan play the true joker in the next crossover. You'e already opened the jack in the box. And you're likely already going to have mutiple live action jokers anyway with Phoenix and whoever might plays him in the Robert Pattison version if that's not phoenix.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This was definitely a lot of fun.

A shame that I got spoiled on it on Twitter by some folks on the East Coast...

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Miller comes across well here, his Justice League film was a flop with critics, underwhelmed at the Box office and his Flash was often compared unfavorably to the longer TV one, but he wasn't petty about it and agrees to even a small appearance on the CW. Good sport.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
lmao gotta admit its cool.

Fans, "put Grant Gustin's Flash on movie!"
DC, *puts Ezra Miller's Flash on tv*

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ezras Flash is more of a Wally though. They just called him Barry because the name is more recognizable.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
There's also the crossover comic with a few more Earths that I want to get my hands on (Fleischer Superman apparently cameos).

Lynda Carter wasn't in this, was she?