• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Thank God I wasn't spoiled on that before the episode aired in my area. I was trying to understand just how they managed to pull that off with no leaks. This is just one of the many surprises that really made Crisis excellent.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
Welcome to the club. As a Marvel fan, I just watched 500+ episodes in a couple months and had a blast. Had a thread about it:

www.resetera.com

LTTP: The Arrowverse | Arrow S8 - The Flash S6 - Supergirl S5 - Black Lightning S3 - Batwoman S1

ZeoVGM, where you at? -- 11/27 Update It is done. My journey is over. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- As this thread is meant for me to share my experience with the franchise and discuss it with Era, please don't give opinions (good or bad) on...

I used this episode guide:

Thanks brother. This will be a long endeavor lol. I had already started arrow and watched the first three seasons and season 1 of flash but I think I'll start everything from scratch. It's awesome we can get great shows from both DC & Marvel.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Also you know they didn't have the budget to pay Ezra anything for this - all the guests got paid scale or close to it - he absolutely did it for the fun and fans.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Also you know they didn't have the budget to pay Ezra anything for this - all the guests got paid scale or close to it - he absolutely did it for the fun and fans.

yep. Ezra's such a chill dude and I'm hoping DC keeps him in the flash movies. like the dude nails Barry's comedic and awkward aspects.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Thanks brother. This will be a long endeavor lol. I had already started arrow and watched the first three seasons and season 1 of flash but I think I'll start everything from scratch. It's awesome we can get great shows from both DC & Marvel.

Absolutely. It has its ups and downs but the downs will be better when doing a marathon. It's a very fun ride.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Now we just need Christian Bale and Joaquin Phoenix to cameo on the CW lmao

This is pretty amazing though. Who would've thought that the CW would be the ones to link every DC adaptation into one multiverse lol

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't watched Flash in years but hopefully DCEU Flash doesn't infect CW flash with whatever disease that makes him run like this

f2.gif

Rapture

Oct 26, 2017
Wait so are you telling me that DCEU Flash never calls himself the Flash or has never even heard of that name before?

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone notice that Ezra's Flash was a bit blurry the entire time? It makes me think that he was vibrating at a frequency that allowed him to be in Grants Universe.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
This is great.

The growth of DC and Warner Bros'. attitude towards the shows is nice to see. From Arrow having to drop the Suicide Squad for the movie, to a Superman being able to appear, and now co-existing.

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
So we gonna have Tobey, Andrew and Tom in Morbius? That would be dope...
Otherwise really awesome! The folks at CW really are going all in with this crazy shit.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
It needs to be referenced in the movie
"They call me.. The Flash."
"Who's they?"
"Well, one guy really.. and they also called him Flash, but that's not important."
"Ok, Flash."
*cue ear to ear grin* *super speeds off*

They also need a part where someone calls him The Blur and he tells them it sounds stupid and no one would call themselves that.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
This is great.

The growth of DC and Warner Bros'. attitude towards the shows is nice to see. From Arrow having to drop the Suicide Squad for the movie, to a Superman being able to appear, and now co-existing.
And yet still Waller/Deadshot/Deathstroke are still off limits.

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017

Deadshot has popped up a couple of times and Deathstroke has played a few major parts since then, plus he's a primary villain on Titans. Nobody really cares about Waller so hard to judge. Only one they really permanently nixed was Harley Quinn.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Congrats to DC and the CW, they're really going all out with the multiverse concept.

Jeph Loeb must be weeping to not have a moment like this in Marvel Netflix.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017

Deadshot has popped up a couple of times and Deathstroke has played a few major parts since then, plus he's a primary villain on Titans. Nobody really cares about Waller so hard to judge. Only one they really permanently nixed was Harley Quinn.
Add to this, while they could always change stuff with the multiverse stuff, both Waller and Deadshot were killed off in the Arrowverse.

Deadshot blew himself up saving a bunch of people and Waller got shot in the head.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Killing Deadshot, killing Waller and taking Manu out of the suit are all confirmed DC embargoes for Arrow.