• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I haven't seen the episode yet but this was spoiled for me on Instagram by Grant himself the moment the show aired

Does CW Flash mention "release the Snyder cut" during the episode?

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
IIRC, he didn't have a name or brand yet and was just barely starting out without a costume when Bruce dragged him in and gave him that ugly suit in JL. I wanna say they just called him Barry cause he didn't really have scenes with anyone outside the JL which knew his identity, but I don't remember definitively.

if irc, dceu barry Built the suit himself and was already somewhat Established, even having a cameo in suicide squad a year before jl.

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Killing Deadshot, killing Waller and taking Manu out of the suit are all confirmed DC embargoes for Arrow.

Yes they were, but DC clearly laxed after the fact. Manu suited up again at the beginning of season 5 or 6 and Deadshot came back once or twice as a ghost or alt form. They have no reason to use Waller again so they never bothered.

They were off limits but not anymore.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched CW Arrowverse since arrow season 4 and flash season 1 and went back for this crisis. The acting is mostly garbage, the dialogue and plot lines are cringe to the maximum, but the fan service is superb. This is so cool. And I hate that due to the MCU everything has to be connected or not related at all. There's a middle ground where stuff like this can happen without some greater purpose. It's fun.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I would be shocked if they put this much thought into it.
I would be very surprised if the majority of CW watching fans who also watch the DCEU didn't suspect this might occur when things started to go south with the superman and batman properties of the DCEU.

It made a lot of sense to me when Crisis was announced to use it to imply a restructure for the DCEU but I didn't expect a cameo like this.

n00bs7ay3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
I haven't watched CW Arrowverse since arrow season 4 and flash season 1 and went back for this crisis. The acting is mostly garbage, the dialogue and plot lines are cringe to the maximum, but the fan service is superb. This is so cool. And I hate that due to the MCU everything has to be connected or not related at all. There's a middle ground where stuff like this can happen without some greater purpose. It's fun.
That is too bad. I watched the first season of Arrow and I think part or all of season 2, as well as the first season of Flash and I just had to quit. I could not put up with the terrible writing and acting. I was hoping that maybe after all this time they may have managed to get better and am disappointed to hear that they have not.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
I just noticed it was filmed on a different type of camera with a different aspect ratio.