• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
I dont understand...will the north korean people be free??

Is kim jung il actually a good guy?

Kaseoki

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
curious, how the n. korean people are reacting to this, specially how n. korea will sell/message this.

https://www.nknews.org/2018/04/nort...s-dprks-commitment-to-nuclear-free-peninsula/

Come back when you're in the right ERA. You haven't even got the right person. No they won't be free yet, but hopefully this will lead to a path towards freedom for the North Korean people. For now peace will have to do.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017

The answer is no and no to both questions. But we have a real possibility for peace here. In the grand scheme of the tragedy that is N. Korea, it might not do much, but it is a real step forward.

GeoMack

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God, Democrats really are just as selfish and self-centered as Republicans, aren't they? As an island-side Puerto Rican, I have not felt as strongly about that fact as I did when I saw how **many** liberals' "support" for our plight hinged on whether our governor was openly critical of Trump. It is not surprising to me to see the same selfishness and shortsightedness with regards to North Korea.

How's about you stop lying to yourselves and admit you don't care about the average North Korean either?

This is pure crap. Who are these supposed liberals or people you speak of?

Tuppen

Nov 28, 2017
Nobel Price talks for Trump really? The guy who is reversing all Obama did with CUBA? The guy supporting the terrorist state of Israel? The guy sending missiles to Syria? The guy who was threatening with Nuclear war with Korea? The guy who calls shitholes other countries?
This. Also I really doubt that Trump is popular enough in Norway to be awarded the peace prize.

Y'all are getting played. The only thing Trump and Pompeo succeeded at is playing right into Kim's hand. Seriously people need to slow down on the NK excitement. It's the same strategy they've deployed for decades. Build nuke program, provoke SK and US into sanctions, de-escalate and get aid and sanctions removed, when the aid slows down fire up the nuke program again. Rinse and repeat.

The only way to build a long term solution is to give them an actual seat at the table (allow them a civil nuclear program and let them into the TPP). That would be viewed as giving them too many concessions by SK and the US though so it won't happen, they'll still be isolated, and they'll fire up the nuke program again within 2 years.
Also probably sadly this.

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm.

Well it's pretty easy to do when one side is evil.

He is a fascist. Do not celebrate fascists or their "accomplishments". No good comes from legitimizing this president.

OK, i thought this was the north korea thread but do you not see whats wrong with this shit?
Like there is just sooo much fking shit that is wrong in those two sentences you just said its ridiculous but fk it, this isnt a trump thread its about Korea so im not going to bother to talk about Trump apart from express my displeasure at your comments :/

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html?noredirect=on

tenor.gif

disparate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God, Democrats really are just as selfish and self-centered as Republicans, aren't they? As an island-side Puerto Rican, I have not felt as strongly about that fact as I did when I saw how **many** liberals' "support" for our plight hinged on whether our governor was openly critical of Trump. It is not surprising to me to see the same selfishness and shortsightedness with regards to North Korea.

How's about you stop lying to yourselves and admit you don't care about the average North Korean either?
I remember my first bad trip too.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The answer is no and no to both questions. But we have a real possibility for peace here. In the grand scheme of the tragedy that is N. Korea, it might not do much, but it is a real step forward.

In this modern era it's a win for North Korea since peace is one step closer to an arguements against such a need for a US presence in SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.