• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Would the campaign finance violations be in this report, or would that have been farmed out? Cohen got a plea deal and Weisselberg got immunity, which means that Mueller was going after it, and unlike the conspiracy stuff that Stone was still fighting, they could keep people from drawing conclusions because the other people that would be charged were already cooperating.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL

ZEw1ofF.gif

bLvktB8.gif

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
"Clearing" him of direct conspiracy would one thing. Hard to take but maybe too hard for Mueller to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

But clearing him completely of obstruction would be inconceivable. We've seen egregiously obstructionist behavior since the beginning. In plain sight!

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
My prediction is that it will be something along the lines of "we are continuing to review the report and will deliver a detailed summary at a later date".

stew

Dec 2, 2017
"Clearing" him of direct conspiracy would one thing. Hard to take but maybe too hard for Mueller to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

But clearing him completely of obstruction would be inconceivable. We've seen egregiously obstructionist behavior since the beginning. In plain sight!
Obstruction of Justice, witness tampering, abuse of power etc...

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Prediction: Mueller does not recommend to AG to indict Trump he just said trump did obstruct and is asking AG to make that decision

BOOM

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Expected no less from Barr. He has made his views clear and that was always going to be a rigged as fuck report to congress. This will be going to the courts

Mega1X

The Fallen
Jun 4, 2018
Sorry to like derail the topic for a minute but, HOW THE HELL do u get the tweets in the post? I only get a link posted

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Why are people assuming this summary will be released to the public? Sounds like Barr is giving his report to Congress not CNN. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
I don't like when people who claim to have sources pre-set expectations just to claim validation afterwards. Yes Barr is writing it, but "a Barr document" can be anything from justification for pardons to noncommital memoranda, based on his public service record.

Status
Not open for further replies.