• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slader166

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ

A French actress accused director Roman Polanski on Friday of raping her at a ski chalet in Gstaad, Switzerland, in 1975.

Valentine Monnier told Le Parisien that the director violently raped her when she was 18 years old. The publication also spoke with several people who offered corroboration, saying she had told them of the incident shortly afterward.
Monnier said she was moved to speak out now due to the release of Polanski's latest film, "J'Accuse" ("An Officer and a Spy"), which hits theaters in France next week.

"Rape is a time bomb," she told the publication. "The memory does not fade. It becomes a ghost and it follows you, and it changes you insidiously."
Monnier told Le Parisien that she barely knew of Polanski when she agreed to go skiing at his chalet in the winter of 1975. After dinner one evening, she said Polanski called her upstairs. "Life had not trained me to be suspicious," she told the paper. When she got upstairs, she said Polanski was naked. He attacked her, hit her and ripped off her clothes, before raping her, she claims.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Fuck that piece of shit and fuck everyone who gave him a standing ovation.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
Horrible, but we all knew he was trash

martin scorsese and company clapped for him though

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Fucking Nicholson applauding when the rape happened at his fucking house. Fuck you Jack.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Y'see now that really does surprise me. He seemed like such a nice upstanding fellow.

/s (as if it were needed.)

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Worthless trash, worthless supporters, worthless films.

This guy should've been rotting for years.

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Disgusting predatory piece of shit should have been locked away decades ago, fuck this asshole and anyone who supports him.

Truly shocking. And of course, I'm sure he'll be held accountable as all men in power are.
I'm sure there's another film awards voting bloc that he can be symbolically ejected from out there!

Considering the lengths he went to in order to hide any improper behavior when callers came to Jack Nicholson's house when he had Samantha Geimer over, there was little doubt that he had some prior experience. What a sad, sickening situation all around.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Just goes to show you that all the talent in the world can't buy you a shred of humanity. Rot in hell, predator.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
but what about innocent until proven guilty
cant believe some lady would ruin polanski's stellar reputation like this (/s)

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Parents like Kate Winslet and Ewan McGregor will work with him though. They don't give a shit.