• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 6 days, 6 hours, 43 minutes, 53 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Breath of Fire II, Star Fox 2, Super Punch Out!!, Kirby Super Star coming to SNES NSO. Journey to Silius and Cystalis coming to NES NSO 12/12

NotLiquid

Oct 25, 2017
No Donkey Kong Country is perplexing. Not a bad selection otherwise, Star Fox 2 especially since that was locked away for the SNES Classic. Could've used a couple more if we're gonna be waiting another two-three months though.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
DKC would be amazing, and there's less here than I had hoped, after such a wait, but we do have quite a lot of titles already. Excited about all of these though, Especially Kirby.

that being said I reaaaally want Earthbound and Super Mario RPG

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
Very nice that Crystalis got added, now I don't have to buy the SNK 40th Anniversary collection to play it.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Woah, that's a pretty good selection! :o

Also, Capcom allowing both BoF games here instead of packing them into a collection shows how little they care about the series

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Some great games. Breath of Fire II is a great game if you can get pass it janky translation. Which probably due to that translation it got away with some stuff that was disallowed by NoA.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Aw yiss

I only ever played the gameboy port way back when as a rental so I'm excited to give Crystalis a shot.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
A nice, sizable update with some decent variety. Looking forward to my 5th playthrough of Super Star because I need help

(Also, I like the fact we're moving towards the more obscure part of the NES library. Journey to Silius looks interesting.)

logash

Oct 27, 2017
6 games? Wasn't SNES games added in September? You think they just got tired of people complaining about the selection so they decided it was best to add 6 games every 3 months instead of 2 games every month so it looks better?