• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

deadasdisco

Jun 10, 2018
This info is from a recently posted random job listing. As you may remember he had gone quiet ever since the fallout of Team Bondi's working conditions and subsequently closed its doors. The small team at his studio was responsible for the recent LA Noire VR files, and according to job listing, seems to be returning to console games as well. Whatever happens from this I have no clue.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/senior-game-engine-programmer-at-video-games-deluxe-759161266/

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sony and Rockstar probably don't want anything to do with him, so it will be interesting to see who picks up the tab.

safe to say Whore of the Orient ain't on the table

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
He's very talented, he wrote that whole game himself supposedly and it's a pretty well-done story even if you don't like it as a video game. Hopefully he's learned from the past and reflected on the conditions of Team Bondi and can create something wonderful again.

Whore of the Orient maybe?
Sony and Rockstar probably don't want anything to do with him, so it will be interesting to see who picks up the tab.

safe to say Whore of the Orient ain't on the table
I mean like the listing says, they did stuff with the recent VR version of LA Noire so he's still somewhat close to Rockstar.

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's an absolutely terrible boss. Let him design games but don't give him any power over employees.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I completely forgot about the working conditions at Team Bondi, if anything I hope he's learned from his mistakes.

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
I feel sorry for anyone who works for him. Most at Team Bondi intentionally avoided him in Australia's programming world because he's a shitty boss.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
He's very talented, he wrote that whole game himself supposedly and it's a pretty well-done story even if you don't like it as a video game. Hopefully he's learned from the past and reflected on the conditions of Team Bondi and can create something wonderful again.

Whore of the Orient maybe?

I mean like the listing says, they did stuff with the recent VR version of LA Noire so he's still somewhat close to Rockstar.

Eh, if you've seen LA Confidential then you're less impressed by the writing. LA Noire is basically just LA Confidential.

Gospel

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Funny, I was just looking to see what he'd been up to a just a few weeks ago. Studio management and aggression/passion aside, he's a very talented visionary, and I'd love to see what sort of project results from a few years spent on something that never came to fruition.