• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 11 hours, 28 minutes, 59 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Bret Hart tackled by fan during WWE Hall of Fame Induction Speech (see staff post)

night814

Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
What an idiot, WHO THE FUCK ATTACKS BRET HART OF ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE THERE.

Good on Dash Wilder too, he's even wearing the Hart symbol on the back of his jacket.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
This shit has always been infuriating to me, fuck people who actually do this shit.

null

Oct 25, 2017
it was all fun and games until that guy got him out of the ring and put his fist through his head

Mar 23, 2018
Of all people, Bret Hart in behalf of the Hart Foundation at the Hall of Fame. Did this dude want to die? Not being able to walk anymore? When you're surrounded by over 200lbs athletes and you have the brains to go up there and tackle Bret freaking Hart? What the absolute fuck.

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
how much of a piece of shit you must be that you made Travis Bowne look like a fucking hero?

Dec

Oct 26, 2017
the people in the audience seem... violent. embarassing all around tbh

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched wrestling since the 90s but as soon as I saw his name his image back then popped back into my brain.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
If that's real, that guy's face ain't going to look right ever again.

He got punched and kicked by everyone dragging him out.