• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Nah, you are taking your life into your own hands jumping into a wrestling ring surrounded by wrestlers at a wrestling event. Let alone straight up tackling a legend.
Right. People think that just cause wrestling isn't real that somehow negates that these dudes are big as shit and will not hesitate to fuck you up. Jumping into a ring surrounded by these cats and messing up the ceremony is asking for a powerful ass whooping.

All for a drop of clout.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Fan deserved every bit of his ass whoopin' and more. You get in that ring, especially attacking a worker, you are gonna be in a world of pain. Hope Bret is okay.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Right. People think that just cause wrestling isn't real that somehow negates that these dudes are big as shit and will not hesitate to fuck you up. Jumping into a ring surrounded by these cats and messing up the ceremony is asking for a powerful ass whooping.

All for a drop of clout.
A lot of them are really trained in disciplines as well. Someone like Nak could really hurt somebody if they wanted to fuck with him.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Didn't Bret Hart have serious neck surgery and had his career end because of that? And you put your hand around him and then try and tackle him too?

What the fuck?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welp.

That guy needs to go straight to jail. And apparently he''s done this before? Despicable piece of trash.

But that crowd would literally have cheered his death and was actually screaming for blood. The first video was pretty bad, but then the second one sorta showed that a significant portion of the audience was doing the same kinds of chant. Don't get me wrong, the clown more or less invited the first few shots, but I would not feel great about exposing my kid to that atmosphere - and a lot of those people loudly demanding he get his ass beat were parents with their kids.

I just can't be enthusiastic about that aspect of it. The cheap shots of him after he's secured are super dangerous. None of the people hitting him, as angry as they have every right to be, want a manslaughter charge on their to-do list. And yeah, he's lucky the cops were there, but they weren't anywhere to be seen till it was all "under control" - which for a minute after that last big punch, it almost wasn't. I legit thought that last couple of seconds could have gone right off the deep end.

Reminds me of that absolute horror show in Northern Ireland ("corporals killings") at a funeral when the crowd spotted a couple of British corporals. Still disturbs me how quickly a crowd of ordinary people can become a mob.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to get my ass beat for a chance to be on tv. Maybe I can join the pantheon with these other morons.

aMK0Nz0.gif

VigilantSmoggyIchidna.gif

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Didn't Bret Hart have serious neck surgery and had his career end because of that? And you put your hand around him and then try and tackle him too?

What the fuck?

He had a career ending concussion that later lead to him having strokes. Bumps of any kind can cause these things to flare back up. Essentially you're putting his life at risk by taking him down like a quarterback.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland

What the fuck?
Concussions, was warned he could die if he didn't retire. Then he had a stroke after falling and hitting his head and cancer after retiring.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Welp.

That guy needs to go straight to jail. And apparently he''s done this before? Despicable piece of trash.

But that crowd would literally have cheered his death and was actually screaming for blood. The first video was pretty bad, but then the second one sorta showed that a significant portion of the audience was doing the same kinds of chant. Don't get me wrong, the clown more or less invited the first few shots, but I would not feel great about exposing my kid to that atmosphere - and a lot of those people loudly demanding he get his ass beat were parents with their kids.

I just can't be enthusiastic about that aspect of it. The cheap shots of him after he's secured are super dangerous. None of the people hitting him, as angry as they have every right to be, want a manslaughter charge on their to-do list. And yeah, he's lucky the cops were there, but they weren't anywhere to be seen till it was all "under control" - which for a minute after that last big punch, it almost wasn't. I legit thought that last couple of seconds could have gone right off the deep end.

Reminds me of that absolute horror show in Northern Ireland ("corporals killings") at a funeral when the crowd spotted a couple of British corporals. Still disturbs me how quickly a crowd of ordinary people can become a mob.
Whats the saying; play stupid games. It's a good lesson for youngings.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
He had a long history of lingering post concussion syndrome that kept him from competing. And on top of that he fell of his bike and hit his head once which caused a stroke. Trained wrestlers aren't even allowed to do anything to him.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whats the saying; play stupid games. It's a good lesson for youngings.

The guy made his bed and now he's lying in it, and frankly lucky he's not dead, but I'm not sure what sort of lesson kids are going to learn in a chaotic and violent scene like that with their parents yelling "beat his ass."

Hopefully Bret is OK too. Looks like he and his (wife?) companion got up and were OK. She got pretty smooshed in the intial melee.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Mr Tough Guy at the end punching the idiot after he's being restrained by like eight guys and any danger is resolved.

And you folks are cheering that? Like, specifically that?

Do you people cheer when cops beat handcuffed suspects too?

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you for the correction, yeah shit makes me mad. Shame because I can see how this jerk ruins it for everyone and makes this a closed event and I can't blame WWE for doing it if so. I know money can be made but these people go out there to ruin moments for plenty. Still remember Maria Menounos getting heckled and all during her induction and the deserved rant Jericho went on pertaining to marks who come to the WWE HOF.

Imagine if Jericho was there? Oh boy. Fucking Nattie got taken down too, who the hell would attack her?

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hope the guy who knocked him out there doesn't get in trouble. In this day and age, I can't imagine how terrifying this type of situation is. Dipshit deserved whatever pain he got.

Kabuki Waq

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Mr Tough Guy at the end punching the idiot after he's being restrained by like eight guys and any danger is resolved.

if the suspect attacked a senior who has had a stroke....... i think i would be ok with it.

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE

The guy jumped into the ring and knocked down a 61-year old stroke victim and the daughter of a recently deceased man that was being celebrated for his wrestling accomplishments. That dude deserved every hit he got.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania

Did that handcuffed suspect do something crazy stupid in plain sight? Big difference between someone attacking an older retired wrestler and getting retaliation from people who LOVE him and cops beating people in custody.

Mar 23, 2018
The guy made his bed and now he's lying in it, and frankly lucky he's not dead, but I'm not sure what sort of lesson kids are going to learn in a chaotic and violent scene like that with their parents yelling "beat his ass."

Hopefully Bret is OK too. Looks like he and his (wife?) companion got up and were OK. She got pretty smooshed in the intial melee.

That woman is Natalya, who is currently a pro wrestler and Bret's niece. She was up there inducting her late father, who was being inducted along with Bret as the Hart Foundation tag team/faction. That's a biiiit of an extra regarding how upset pro wrestlers are regarding this event.

The Hart family had a rough line of bad luck with some of their members that's why it takes an special kind of asshole to do something like that to Bret representing the Hart family up there.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Welp.

As a pure moral evaluation I don't disagree with you, but it's hard for me to blame anyone there whose emotions got the best of them. It's Bret fucking Hart.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Aiming for an old man when you're surrounded with athletes and a few MMA fighters.

Good thinking there.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand

Fucking this.

I seriously dont get this kid of behaviour. This thread is full of it and not once when watching this footage did I get a hard on for this idiot getting beat by like 10 people while being held down. Does it warrant getting seriously injured and or dead because of a tackle?
The idiot is already punched repeatedly directly after the tackle and then each wrestler had to get in a shot while he is being dragged out of the ring still being held down and you guys are cheering this.

GTFO.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017

Kid learns what happens when you do dumb shit.

And fuck him. Cops should have lost him backstage for a few, let the boys find him.

Oct 25, 2017
Someone is claiming that Maria Menonuos was one of the women who jumped the fan? If so, put her ass in the celebrity wing tonight.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
Putting your hands on Bret Hart like that is worthy of an ass beating.

It's Bret fucking Hart. The idiot is lucky to be alive.

Webonair

Nov 14, 2017
"Spotted"

My god you say this like they had binoculars, on the look out to trap them or some shit. I hope you're just completely ignorant of the background of that situation and not purposely putting forward a skewed version.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I have zero respect for the dude, seriously fuck him... But like, maybe a bunch of people punching him right in front of a camera on national tv is not the brighest idea?

He's clearly such a scumbag, I'm sure he could sue them for assault and manage to win.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
"Spotted"

My god you say this like they had binoculars, on the look out to trap them or some shit. I hope you're just completely ignorant of the background of that situation and not purposely putting forward a skewed version.
Spotting someone just means you saw them...doesn't necessarily mean being on a lookout or using binoculars or whatever else. You've read too much into a benign word.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I have zero respect for the dude, seriously fuck him... But like, maybe a bunch of people punching him right in front of a camera on national tv is not the brighest idea?

He's clearly such a scumbag, I'm sure he could sue them for assault and manage to win.
From what I understand, they have a lot of money and lawyers to throw against him if he tries.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK

He assaulted Bret Hart first and was also trespassing where he shouldn't have been. I'd imagine they'll call it a wash - they won't go after him if he doesn't go after them kinda thing.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He blindside tackled a 61 year old stroke victim with post concussion syndrome. That's attempted murder.

While he was honoring his dead brother in law and presenting the honor to said person's daughter (his niece)

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Spotted"

I'm not ignorant of the background of the situation. It was horrifying from top to bottom. I haven't put forward any version. They were spotted as in noticed/seen by people in the crowd who thought they were unionist bombers because something similar had happened earlier in the month. The dangerous driving was because they were spotted. Binoculars? What? One of them (soliders who shouldn't have been there) shot his gun in the air and after that it was chaos. I'm not sure what "version" you think I'm trying to present in terms of the politics. It was initially a case of mistaken identity. Then a situation spiralling out of control. What happened to them after they were pulled out of the crowd is something else entirely. It sticks with me because of how quickly the crowd went from mourning to anger, not because of any of the background. Or the aftermath. You'd be suprised how few scenes of mob violence were shown on the news when I was a kid.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

There's video of the incident. I don't recommend watching it, but I object to "version". You have zero idea what I think about NI politics or what my background is.

Last edited:

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Lol @ feeling any kind of sympy for this dumbass. "You don't interrupt a wrestling show"; this was chiseled onto a stone tablet long before the commandments. This isn't the first idiot to get his ass handed to him, and it won't be the last. You hop that railing, you're getting your face turned inside out, plain and simple.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Lol @ feeling any kind of sympy for this dumbass. You don't interrupt a wrestling show. This was chiseled onto a stone tablet long before the commandments. This isn't the first idiot to get his ass handed to him, and it won't be the last. You hop that railing, you're getting your face turned inside out, plain and simple.
Pretty sure there is some fine print on the tickets that tells you not to do this and if you do you are gonna get your ass beat and they won't be legally responsible.