• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
Guys, the real problem here is that someone punched a lunatic that hopped the barrade and tackled a man that could've easily died from the fall, not the fact that someone tackled a man that could've died from it in the first place. Also dont try to reason with me because I can't here you when Im on top of my moral high horse
This

AriesM4rch

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, the real problem here is that someone punched a lunatic that hopped the barrade and tackled a man that could've easily died from the fall, not the fact that someone tackled a man that could've died from it in the first place. Also dont try to reason with me because I can't here you when Im on top of my moral high horse
Exactly this.
Can't believe some people in this thread.

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
Time to add "Defending a crazy incel who attacked an old man with numerous health problems" to the list of defence forces there are on Era.

nenned

Oct 27, 2017
The Revival were probably going to lose tonight seeing as how they were taunting Zach and Kurt for being losers and Zach is in his hometown. I wonder if this incident changed those plans at all.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
I think the people that are saying it's overkill probably dont have any one in their lives that they care about enough that fighting someone for them is an impossible ask.

I hope my family and friend would defend me as I would do the same for them.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care if Dash punched the guy in the heat of the moment, but him celebrating it is immature.

Slacka

Oct 27, 2017
The Revival were probably going to lose tonight seeing as how they were taunting Zach and Kurt for being losers and Zach is in his hometown. I wonder if this incident changed those plans at all.

Yup, up until last night i just assumed that this would be the curtain jerker match with Zack and Curt getting the win to pump the crowd up with them being the hometown boys, and the usual "This is Wrestlemania, anything can happen!!!" reaction from commentary. imagine that plan could well have changed by now, actually wouldn't shock me to see Bret come out with them or something at this point.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
Now ERA are Bret Hart fans after all the posts of talking shit about him being a boring wrestler with apparent no mic skills.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Time to add "Defending a crazy incel who attacked an old man with numerous health problems" to the list of defence forces there are on Era.
This is incredibly wrong. We're only saying beating a restrain individual is not OK and no one should be cheering that on. You did not read what is written.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Nah, I'm talking about the "knock out kinda guy" from their scripted promo, and Dash making a fist in the picture. I could be over thinking it.

It's smart to build that in, it's a hot story through social media right now and can give them momentum. It was vague enough to not be bragging or celebration anyway, just a little nod for all the hardcore fans out there that talk about this anyway.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
The guy will definitely press charges on Dash and sue WWE. He wants the attention.

Anyways WWE fans and wrestlers live in a bubble so I expect the Revival to get massively cheered today.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
The guy will definitely press charges on Dash and sue WWE. He wants the attention.

Anyways WWE fans and wrestlers live in a bubble so I expect the Revival to get massively cheered today.

They would be applauded in any sport, not just wrestling. Acting like this is some sort of WWE bubble thing is total nonsense. They protected an old man from a lunatic that was looking to cause serious harm. There is no shame in that in any sport or facet of life.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL

What fucking bubble is that? You come attacking a 60 year old Cancer/Stroke/Concussion survivor in front of his friends and family and expect to not get your teeth knocked in? Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

Athletes put their bodies and lives on the line every night they go out there to either perform in the ring, on the court, or on the field. Fans should stick to what they are good at which is cheer, boo or being complete drunk morons.

GTFO here with that.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

What fucking bubble is that? You come attacking a 60 year old Cancer/Stroke/Concussion survivor in front of his friends and family and expect to not get your teeth knocked in? Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

Athletes put their bodies and lives on the line every night they go out there to either perform in the ring, on the court, or on the field. Fans should stick to what they are good at which is cheer, boo or being complete drunk morons.

GTFO here with that.

Plus this was basically a eulogy for Jim Neidhart by his best friend / brother in law with his daughter standing beside said man.

No jury will convict

Hokahey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Should we just take someone's word that they were in the heat of the moment and not thinking clearly? Or do you think an impartial third party should make that decision?

An impartial third party.

You're right. Don't let the thread dog pile convince you otherwise.

If this happened to my elderly stroke victim father I'd sure as shit attack the attacker. I would also understand I was breaking the law by doing do.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Plus this was basically a eulogy for Jim Neidhart by his best friend / brother in law with his daughter standing beside said man.

No jury will convict
I doubt it will reach a jury as it's a slam dunk case. If anything, a settlement would happen because it's obviously he is guilty so easier to just pay the dude.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good point.

Let's imagine this wasn't a televised event and it didn't involve professional wreslters. I don't think anyone would have a problem with what happened.
Exactly.

Scenario: Someone ambushes a geriatric old man giving a eulogy in front of friends and family, and catches a few punches while being carried out. They don't even die or suffer permanent injury.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt it will reach a jury as it's a slam dunk case. If anything, a settlement would happen because it's obviously he is guilty so easier to just pay the dude.

The WWE nor Dash or anyone else are going to pay this dude a single dime. Doing so would only enable others to act similarly to get their payout too. I also doubt this loser has the money to take a huge corporation like the WWE to court.

My guess is that this dude withers away and we never hear from him again, just like all the other idiots that have done this.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I know nothing about wrestling anymore but I find it funny people are defending this attacker so much.

You know he's an MMA fighter right? The ones that get real punches in the face. I think the idiot will be fine.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
I don't care if Dash punched the guy in the heat of the moment, but him celebrating it is immature.
I get that, but is using it to enhance the character you're playing on tv the same? Like, he might feel guilty and foolish for having reacted in the moment, but also see it as a good opportunity for his character. I don't think we know how he really feels.

But if you think using it to enhance his character is also tacky, then this isn't going to change your mind, haha.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
He won't sue.

After seeing his Twitter account that was posted in here earlier, it clearly shows he's that unhinged and can't separate fiction from reality that he'll more likely make himself a cardboard belt and post he's the champ now.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if people here defended the monica seles stabber.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
There's no stronger ring protector than Referee Randy "Peewee" Anderson

randy-anderson-beats-up-fan.gif