• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
I've been watching a lot of old Nitros and yes he would have definitely done that in 96 and would have gotten a just as bad if not worse beat down for doing it.

I remember hearing a work story turned into a shoot in the 70s when I fan jumped the rails with a gun to protect wrestler who was "blind" because of a previous heel attack. The story was funny and put the baby face in a weird spot but the situation was defused quickly.

The "blind" wrestler was Junk Yard Dog and the heel was Michael "PS" Hayes, it happened in Mid-south at a LA venue in the 80's. JYD had been "blinded" with Freebird hair cream at a previous event and was sitting ringside with sunglasses and cane when Hayes (who was having a match) came toward him threateningly. A fan jumped the railing saying "don't worry Dog, I got him!" and drew a gun on Hayes, putting JYD in a tight spot. Fortunately security saved him from having to either break kayfabe or let Hayes get shot.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The "blind" wrestler was Junk Yard Dog and the heel was Michael "PS" Hayes, it happened in Mid-south at a LA venue in the 80's. JYD had been "blinded" with Freebird hair cream at a previous event and was sitting ringside with sunglasses and cane when Hayes (who was having a match) came toward him threateningly. A fan jumped the railing saying "don't worry Dog, I got him!" and drew a gun on Hayes, putting JYD in a tight spot. Fortunately security saved him from having to either break kayfabe or let Hayes get shot.

That's the exact story!

Damn, I heard that story a year or two ago and I couldn't recall the story, who was involved, and who told it but it always stuck with me.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Not only is the guy out on bond but his justification was "I felt it was the right time to punch Bret"??

Guy should have been roughed up some more.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Should've attacked Brutus Beefcake, just to ramp up the "WTF" factor of this story. He could claim that he thought he was the Zodiac.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
These types of incidents are becoming me mentally fatiguing to me. Even going through the thread is like trudging through treacle. Ultimately I just wish people were better.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1077557-bret-hart-attacker-cops-moment

Bret Hart's Attacker Claims 'It Was The Right Moment' To Cops

Zachary Maden, the unhinged fan who charged at WWE legend Bret Hart during this year's Hall of Fame ceremony, was arraigned in court yesterday. Prosecutors claimed that he told police after the incident that he "felt like it was the right moment" to rush into the ring and tackle the cancer survivor in front of at least 100 wrestlers. The Brooklyn judge ordered police to hold Zachary on $1,500 bond after charging him with assault and criminal trespassing.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Here's another ass whupping to show what can happen if you're stupid enough to jump into the ring:

QuantumZebra

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mm...PSSzBQ1VxQ2tpfd5-v9x1wXt4w_zELSIiZoTEaqDc1b_E

Guy had a protection order against him from someone else, and is an incel who kept tweet raging about the main eventers of Wrestlemania being women.

So not a fan that decided to do stupid shit, it was someone that planned an attack and carried it out.

So an even bigger piece of shit than even the people who knew he was a piece of shit and were telling people about it knew?

Wooo weee